The IDEA Cycle of Universal Progress :)

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by harrytrader, Jul 4, 2003.

1. I gotta agree 100% with Brother swoop[TR] with no reservations whatsoever...

#11     Jul 5, 2003
  2. Yah yah we all know, like you also agreed with Johnny Rotten who has been banned from the forum. Your kind of friends obviously belong to the same color...

Is that all interesting thing you have to say ? Do you remember the guy who complained about your number of posts for saying nothing ? So allow me at least to do the same thing ... or give the example : shut up yourself.

P.S.: you will now be on my ignore list as well as your friend :). If you insist I will just remind that to you in my signature. Also tell me CandleRacist Baby why don't you put me in your ignore list since you pretend that people should use that function huh ? Remember also that I promise you a surprise in a few months if you persist in your stupidity.

#12     Jul 5, 2003
  3. Whouah great posts from you indeed just looking at the last ones :D :D :D sure CandleRacist Baby you will never be my brother, I wouldn't even want you as my slave :D. be careful for Mr Swoop he should be a friend of Mr Chiraq. Is friend of your friend your friend also ?

Thread: Things heating up again in Iran
    Preview: It's time to go in and liberate the Iranians... if the Iranian Terrorists don't agree with the Liberation, then they are Evil Anti-American WMD-bearing terrorists and can justifiably be killed in the name...
    Chit Chat candletrader 21 423 07-05-03
    10:06 AM
    Thread: Nobody to match Bush
    Preview: Bush is a True Brother.... he smoked out the Evil Doers and gave em justice... Bush has True Courage, unlike the Evil French Terrorist-Lover, Jack ChIRAQ...
    Chit Chat candletrader 6 79 07-05-03
    09:09 AM
    Thread: POLL: Dealing with the Iraqi Terrorists
    #13     Jul 5, 2003