The Hypocrites: A Running Log

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

Is there something you want me to explain to you about trickle down economics? I was saying that instead of going out and doing something for himself, commies like him (and you) are always waiting for other peoples breadcrumbs, such as raised taxes, or the effects of trickle down economics.

Anything else you dont understand?

#21     Mar 4, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

I wouldnt pay too much attention to hermit, i think he has downsyndrome.

#22     Mar 4, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Re the running log part, put me down for 4.2 km tonight.

#23     Mar 4, 2010
  4. Mercor

Mercor

According to the Liberals everything Bush did was wrong.
    Bush was a divider, Obama is a healer.
    Bush as a divider would use reconciliation, Obama as a healer would form a blessed majority of those who see the light.
    ...And now all we hear is how what Bush did is the way to perfect harmony.

Liberals have no shame.

#24     Mar 4, 2010
  5. Really? Where in my post does it say that, a hypocrite and a liar - perfect.

#25     Mar 5, 2010
  6. So first your complain was about majority votes and when that didn't stick you moved on to reconciliation. And now you are quoting bloggers about reconciliation technicalities and proving what? You never commented on the two previous reconcilations which were disastrous for the economy but ofcourse you ignored that.

If ever there was a need for the perfect illustration of a Hypocrite on the thread, then you Sir are that person. :cool:

#26     Mar 5, 2010
  7. #27     Mar 5, 2010
  8. Yes, we can see how the tax cuts worked out for the economy. Ofcourse you can't discuss the facts instead of rambling about a Bush/Obama comparision based on your own analogies.

Well Done, Sir.

#28     Mar 5, 2010
  9. Let's get this straight.

So whenever there are tax cuts, one should go out and work hard to get the benefit of it. If you expect a trickle down effect then obviously you are a communist, only capitalists at top of the economic food chain are supposed to feel the effect directly. :eek:

#29     Mar 5, 2010
  10. #30     Mar 5, 2010