The Homophobes Ain't Gonna Like This...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 25, 2006.

1. I feel sorry for the people of New Jersey. Their Supreme Court has taken away their right to self-government. Liberals constantly lecture us about the dangers of losing our freedoms in the war against terrorism. Then they look like hypocrites when they are happy to forfeit even more important rights to appease homosexual activists.

#21     Oct 26, 2006
  2. I'm brand new on the board, and the' first trading thread I read was something like "buy stocks that go up" or some ridiculous thing. Now I come across this section and seems like civil war, perhaps shiites and sunnis. Are all you so hateful of each other? I'm trying to learn more about trading and all, and enjoy a spirited conversation at times, but you guys seem to really hate each other.

c

#22     Oct 26, 2006
  3. jem

jem

I'll give you the best trading advice you will ever get.

find someone who is making good money trading with a risk profile you can tolerate.
    I would say low drawdowns and consistent returns. and then give him or her some of your money to manage.

Or have him and her teach you what they are doing for a cut of your profits.

do not trust anyone who will not produce trading records. 99 percent of the vendors out there do not trade profitably, even the big names.

#23     Oct 26, 2006
  4. Troll gobbledygook

#24     Oct 26, 2006
  5. I am saying to walk a mile in their shoes, but that doesn't keep you from judging...now does it? No one disallows your judgment, but your own conscience, assuming your conscience is alive and well....

Maybe if Jesus Christ said "Judge not, lest ye be judged" that would help....

Then again, mabye not....

p.s. I guess maybe you are right about people being what they eat (politically speaking, not necesarily as people) as you do often seem to be a real boob, a pussy and a bitch's ass...

:D

#25     Oct 26, 2006
  6. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

wrong forum. Mostly nattering nabobs of negativism, and those who squash them inhabit this area.

Try: the TRADING forum.

#26     Oct 26, 2006
  7. Welcome to the board. I think you'll find a lot of interesting and sometimes useful advice and discussion on the various trading related forums. The Politics forum is designed to provide proof of the failure of the education system in this country. On occasion we slap the liberals around to amuse ourselves.

#27     Oct 26, 2006