The Homophobes Ain't Gonna Like This...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 25, 2006.

1. I wouldn't think it was as innocent as "the nature of seduction" if the little weak ones were simply depressed young men who had no pre-disposition toward homosexuality and simply looked towards the older gays because they would give them attention or pay for their drugs. It is obvious that this must happen some, my question would be Is it Rampant? Or do the obvious happy well adjusted gays tend to be attracted toward other happy well adjusted gays? There is not such an obvious grouping in a purely heterosexual setting. And in most cases heteros would be most attracted to another well adjusted hetero partner.

#11     Oct 26, 2006
  2. jem

jem

A few years ago when one of the activists died there a few articles written about aids and unsafe sex in the community. many blamed the aids spread on the dance club scene where bottles of powerful drugs were passed around.

Then a prominent author got all defensive and said what do you think gay sex happens only when sweaty men are drugged up.

The thought had never occured to me. I jsut thought they were two horny gay guys. Then I began to wonder. When I lived in D.C.and was single I had a girlfriend who was a fag hag. She knew a few of her gay friends did not really wish to be gay but they did not really know how not to be gay. She said they told her they were attracted to men who were self assured and knew how to relate to women.

#12     Oct 26, 2006
  3. Being a victim of persecution and constant ridicule makes most folks depressed and somewhat ambivalent about who they are...and fearful to reveal who they are to most folks who would not approve.

It is really not worth too much value for straights to evaluate gays and their lifestyle or psychological status until they have walked a mile in their shoes...but that doesn't keep the homophobes from their active imaginations and classification instincts...

#13     Oct 26, 2006
  4. jem

jem

Interesting that I am not allowed to judge or a evaluate a different group of people without walking a mile in their shoes ( i will skip that - thank you) while you seem to enjoy the unfettered right to judge and pronounce sentence at will.

#14     Oct 26, 2006
  5. You are allowed to judge (who is disallowing you that right? Your conscience perhaps) even when their is no basis or real foundation to your judgment, and the judgment is from the perspective of a homophobe....

#15     Oct 26, 2006
  6. I guess you would know!!

:)

You're clearly both.

#16     Oct 26, 2006
  7. Troll gobbledygook

#17     Oct 26, 2006
  8. Oh, c'mon now. Your only friend here, your defender, Pabst, has pointed out that part of the reason he likes you is that you have a sense of humour, that you're funny. You have got to admit that that was a little funny! I mean you are the most persecuted, most ridiculed member here by a factor or 100 - I am sure you wouldn't argue that, would you? That's what you said a few months back when everyone happened to get on your case at the same time. You said something like 'Why won't you people leave me alone' or 'I can't stand all of you following me around and harassing me' or something like that. Remember?

Anyhow, I figured that you might at least spare me the cut and paste response for this post. It was pretty funny to read it, coming from you of all people.

And after all, being persecuted doesn't always mean you're a bad guy. There was another man, someone you identify with, who was persecuted... right?

#18     Oct 26, 2006
  9. #19     Oct 26, 2006
  10. jem

jem

this is pure liberal horse crap.

One minute he tells me to walk a mile in their shoes then he says who is disallowing you that right. By your rhetoric you did.

By the way another liberal trick. call someone a homophobe when they voice a normal and cosidered opinion.

I have no fear or hatred of homosexualty. I know some great gay people and I consider some gays to be friends.

I just happen to think that gay sex is ass backward and the radical gays calling for gay marriage instead of a civil union are what they eat. (politically speaking, not necesarily as people).

#20     Oct 26, 2006