The Holy Grail continues to deliver

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mtcx2009, Apr 15, 2009.

1. mtcx2009

mtcx2009

I have been blogging for a bit now and simutrading as much as possible at work. My system has been working good and I have been tweaking it using S&R concepts and market internals.

I was blasted earlier for calling my blog the holy grail, but for me it has become just that. A way to potentially be consistently profitable day in day out.

I have traded live before and I fully understand that simutrading is NOT live trading. But for now, I am simu only and consistent. Please save the flames about sim. I already know trainees are 80% profitable and then 20% profitable when moving to real money.

I am looking for followers to my blog that are full time traders. I need advice on how to transition into trading. Ideas on jobs that let me work from home, jobs that let me monitor the markets, tax status, tax issues etc.

In the future I may also be looking for investors and partners who will share in the system or trade systems with me so we may both grow as traders.

My system is not overly complicated, but is not brain dead simple. I see many systems that lead to analysis paralysis!

eminiholygraildotblogspotdotcom

2. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

Start a "trading service".

It's not required that you actually know how to trade or that you are profitable.

Lots of money in trading scams AND you can work from home.

3. mtcx2009

mtcx2009

If it is legal to call trades without revealing the systems internals, I could do that someday. But a few rules need to be met first.

1. I need to be trading live and consistent for quite a long while before I would suggest anyone do what I do. There is no scam about me, nor would I ever scam anyone.

2. It would have to be done in a way that would not effect my trading.

4. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

Good for you.

I was just kidding about starting a scam, but 99% of services tend to be scams.

Some of the scammers don't even know they're scamming people. :D

5. btw

under new regulations SEC HRSection 1852.

To call out trades without reveleaing system logic can result in a $2000 fine or 3 months in jail..

6. xxxskier

xxxskier Guest

i wish you luck, but to be perfectly honest, the very last thing i need or want is to spend more time reading more stuff about other peoples opinions. i'm just a simple daytrader (ES) using pa and a little mp, and try my best to get out of my own way...so the last thing i would want is to get snagged on someone else's "stuff".

btw, for me the holy grail is discipline. pure and simple as the driven snow.

see ya on the slopes.