The History of the House of Rothschild - By Daryl Smith

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Aristocrat, Apr 2, 2006.

1. There is no dispute that the land purchase in the 20's was legal. It also proved that the land was belonging to arabs.

The numbers in that site, I asked if they right or wrong, each person can interpret them the way they want, as I'm sure you, I and everyone else does, no argument there, no need to get upset.

The borders were the result of intense negotiations and were mostly based on areas with predominantly jewish and predominantly arab polulations. An arab owning a piece of land in the jewish area would have and did become an Israeli citizen and continued owning that land.
    The negotiations were between Israel representatives and arabs? who were the exact parties on the negotiating table?

Arab owned land in a Jewish area? Well who owned the land? Arabs or Jews? above and from your link it was owned by arabs besides the lots Jews legally bought. Are you saying that the rest was taken from Arabs without arab consent?

Regarding the war and he who wins gets the land so tough shit for the rest.....If arabs somehow (not that it can happen) muster enough support and weapons from e.g. China and Russia and US too weak or indifferent to support, and defeat Israel, then according to your justification arabs can do the same, and it's all fine.?

Yeah, right, you are only interested in anti-israel numbers, how come you're not mentioning the number of wars started by arab countries against Israel, the number of terror attacks against Israeli civilians, the number of countries that deny Israel's right to exist.
    We all have been bombarded with what the arabs have been doing against Israel almost daily, national news and these forums seem to be full of anti-arab threads, and if someone dares to question Israel gets the third degree. We've seen the wrong from arabs, we've seen them and many keep on reminding us. So please...

I really don't understand why talking about this is such a sensitive subject.

#31     Apr 4, 2006
  2. There is no dispute that the land purchase in the 20's was legal. It also proved that the land was belonging to arabs.
    Not after they sold it. Jews were buying the land from the turkish government, british government and yes, from local arabs.

The numbers in that site, I asked if they right or wrong, each person can interpret them the way they want, as I'm sure you, I and everyone else does, no argument there, no need to get upset.
    I am not upset, I am just expressing my opinion that the numbers are misleading, dishonest and simply meaningless and trying to explain why.

The negotiations were between Israel representatives and arabs?
    If you have any reason to believe otherwise please post it. Personally I am not sure, I am not a historian and you can google that information yourself. What I am sure about is that if arabs did not participate in those negotiations it was not because the were left out, it was the choice they made (and I am not saying they did). Even in that case there is no reason to believe that their interests were not taken into account. Jew did not get what they wanted either, not even close. But as I said, I am not sure who was involved in the negotioations but 22 arab countries were UN members and had every right and opportunity to participate in them.

Are you saying that the rest was taken from Arabs without arab consent?
    If a jew owned a house in Tel-Aviv and his arab neighbor owned a house in Tel-Aviv they both became Israeli citizens and retained ownership of their houses.

If arabs ... defeat Israel, then according to your justification arabs can do the same, and it's all fine.?
    It's not a question of whether they can do it, they will do it, that's their goal and they are not even trying to hide it. And let me assure you that the international community will be totally indifferent and inactivejust like it was during the spanish inquisition, russian pogroms, Nazi gas chambers and 5 previous wars started by arabs against israel with the objective of driving the jews into the sea. Arabs will do the same but they will be 1000 times more ruthless and blood-thirsty. They are not known for their humanism, respect for human life and the Geneva convention.

#32     Apr 4, 2006
  3. WAKE-UP

WAKE-UP

That's nonsense. Most Palestinian civilians fled when Jewish troops started clashing with local Palestinian defenders. When the war was over, they tried to return but where not allowed by the ashkenazi-Polish scum, who had confiscated their property. I am not even mentioning the murder and expelling of many Palestinian civilians during that time.

http://www.robincmiller.com/melinkfr.htm

#33     Feb 17, 2007