The History of Population Control is Important for Understanding COVID-19

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hari Seldon, Apr 3, 2022.

1. The History of Population Control is Important for Understanding COVID-19
    There is a past precedent of using experimental vaccinations for sterilization

A Midwestern Doctor
    19 hr ago
    If you would like to know more about me, the mission of this substack, or how you can contribute, please read my introductory post.

Reducing global population has been a consistent goal of the ruling class for centuries. While many support the abstract idea of population control, no one wants to volunteer to be the ones who are culled. The business of population control has hence been a very messy subject.

When the COVID vaccine program began, I—and likely many others—suspected the COVID vaccines would have an “unexpected” side effect of reducing fertility. Early in their development, Mike Yeadon (and others) at great personal risk publicly warned regulators of a clear fertility danger inherent to the vaccine (found in section IX of their petition).

Subsequent regulatory document leaks from the European FDA revealed Pfizer exempted themselves from testing the key areas of concern (infertility, autoimmunity and cancer) in animals. This highly unusual moved further suggested serious problems existed in these three areas (as you can’t find something if you don’t test for it).

Despite repeated denials, signs of each of these key complications from the vaccine have now emerged. While I do not have every piece of the puzzle—there are likely many “population control initiatives” I’ve never heard of—I know enough to paint a clear picture of this dirty business.

The first half of this two-part article will lay out the historical precedent of using any means necessary to reduce the population, while the second part will examine how this has been attempted with vaccinations. This article is broken into the following sections:

Beliefs of Population Control
    Governmental Planning for Population Control
    Mechanisms of Population Control:
    •Social Approaches
    •Male Approaches
    •Female Approaches
    Conclusion

https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.com/p/the-history-of-population-control?s=r

2. notagain

notagain

Bill's on the job.
    Also the general sense of treachery and comfort foods will do the rest.

3. He is just an unlikable person.

4. exGOPer

exGOPer

So the guy who funds healthcare in poorer countries with his billions is trying to kill them?

While the right wingers who oppose universal healthcare are complaining about population control?

Conservatives are really fucking dumb.

Ricter likes this.