The Higher A Monkey Climbs On The Pole.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 13, 2011.

1. pspr, nigger is nonsensical to a white person, If I called you a nigger, the most I would get is laughs. Are you really that stupid?

#11     Dec 13, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

RCG, you should be on Dancing With The Stars becuse you must be a very accomplished dancer. You have danced around my question like you were dancing around a king cobra.

I'm going to assume that you are saying it is OK to call a white person by the "N" word without reproach. If I am wrong, please correct me.

P.S. I'm not laughing.

#12     Dec 13, 2011
  3. Yes, call a white person a nigger it means nothing.

Call a whit person, Trailer Trash, it means something.

Dress Bush in a monkey suit, it means nothing.

Dress Obama in a monkey suit, it means something.

If you cannot handle the realities of the world you live, get on some Prozac. That is the reality, deal with it, or don't, I really don't care:)

#13     Dec 13, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

Thank you for finally answering my question. Now we are getting somewhere.

So, then why did bloggers paint Bush as a monkey if it only applies to black people? Isn't that out of context by your definition? Were the bloggers just trying to make themselves look foolish?

#14     Dec 13, 2011
  5. No shit!

Fake libertarian boy just called all the people on his side clueless and out of context.

Well done.

#15     Dec 13, 2011
  6. No, they were trying to make themselves look racist. And it worked.

#16     Dec 13, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

That's interesting. So, by portraying Bush as a monkey it makes the person doing the portraying look like a racist.

But, isn't that the same result as portraying Obama as a monkey? It makes the person doing the portraying look like a racist.

Doesn't that make portrayals of either Bush or Obama as a monkey a racist act?

#17     Dec 13, 2011
  8. I see you are intellectually challenged. I have explained clearly to thinking men that context is critical in these types of discussions. Since you are not a thinking man the only thing I have left is that we have reported, let the thinking men decide.

#18     Dec 13, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

I think I have made my point. It is no different to portray Bush (or anyone else) as a monkey as it is to portray Obama as a monkey. Relying on this made up "context" issue to say, what applies to you doesn't apply to me, is the argument of a shallow thinking moron.

Thank you, as the resident racist expert, for helping me make my point.

#19     Dec 13, 2011
  10. RCG...Please do not overheat the two cells for a brain pspr has with logical arguments. Don't be selfish; Imagine how boring it will get here in ET should he blows a gasket.

#20     Dec 13, 2011