The Higher A Monkey Climbs On The Pole.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 13, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

2. pspr, I understand you now. You have a problem with context.

The context of African Americans and the word monkey has been well documented. You are either a child, or you are making an excuse to be racist.

Or maybe you just don't read. Righties are anti-intellectual as a general rule, so it could be that.:)

3. JamesL

JamesL

or the fact that Bush was likened to a monkey by a card-carrying member of the MSM in 2007:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9HgvQgGDJuw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. pspr

pspr

I stand by my previous statements that you are an idiot. Sorry, but let the obvious needs to be pointed out.

According to your logic it is perfectly acceptable to call a white person by the "N" word, too.

5. Context fool.

Nigger does not conjure images of white people.

Context.

6. pspr

pspr

So, you are saying it is OK to call white people the "N" word?

7. Context fool, context. Get that into your thick head.

One more time, with a little humor, hope you get it this time.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JZCS5I80X-8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. pspr

pspr

So, you refuse to answer my question? I'm trying to understand your concept of "context" in this matter. So, you are saying it IS OK to call a white person by the "N" word because it is out of context? Just like calling a black person a "Polock" is out of context. Is that correct?

9. One more time. Nigger and white people are completely out of context. You don't called stupid assed white people niggers. You call them White Trash, or Rednecks. Context bruh. Context.

10. pspr

pspr

So, if someone did call a white person by the "N" word it would be fine since it is out of context? Just answer the question. Is it OK or NOT OK?

#10     Dec 13, 2011