The Hidden Key to Trading Success-Free Webinar Wednesday, October 19th at 4:30pm ET

Discussion in 'Events' started by Robert Morse, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

[​IMG]

Register for Webinar

The Hidden Key to Trading Success
    Free Webinar Wednesday, October 19th at 4:30pm ET

Come learn from Andrea Wylan, Trader Success Coach at Innerworks Coaching about the hidden key to success in trading that isn’t often talked about or studied. If you haven’t yet reached your trading goals, you may benefit from this webinar.

For those of you who notice emotions (like fear and greed) interfering with your trades, or who are otherwise not happy with your results, this webinar may help.

You will learn:

• What does work
    • Why a healthy mindset is key to your trading success
    • Why willpower / discipline doesn’t work
    • How your past is linked to your trading, and what to do about it.
    Try a new approach and gain a new perspective on what’s blocking you. Questions from participants are welcome.

Date: October 19, 2016 at 4:30pm ET

2. Please put it on you tube

3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

4. I agree,
    I'm personally more likely to view stuff if it's on Youtube...as opposed to some other video player site, or 3'rd party website :confused::)

Gotcha likes this.
  5. This is a mistake, considering youtube as an app is avail pretty much everywhere, browsers, smart tvs, blue ray players, tablets, mobile OSs, gaming consoles, roku, apple tv, and many more.

Would not be surprised if one of those new fancy digital refrigerators come with youtube on their front digital panels :p

6. Occam

Occam

I disagree -- YouTube is part of Google, and why give Google ever more money and power? Even if Google were perfectly beneficent (which IMO it is NOT), it would still be unwise to concentrate so much power within one entity. Google is also amassing spectacular amounts of information on everyone who uses their services. At best, this will be used to market to you in a very "personalized" manner. At worst, one can only guess.

Power within Google is also unnaturally concentrated; they have a share class structure that leaves control in the hands of two people, violating a long-held assumption that those who invest in a company have the right to a proportionate vote.

Avoid using Google if you can. Especially for search. I recommend duckduckgo.com or take your pick.

7. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

8. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

9. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor