The Heuristic Value of Studying SCT

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by hypostomus, Aug 11, 2007.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

looks like somebody has too much of this [​IMG]

#21     Aug 12, 2007
  2. That looks more like what filthy rich traders like Jack drink. Me, I dried out a few weeks ago. Sobriety is SUCH a bitch! And highly overrated as a virtue. Now the thread is finished, Nkhoi has spoken.

#22     Aug 12, 2007
  3. Oh my god, you know what just occurred to me.

Jack is very old, old people die.

Jack will die within 2-3 years,

ah don't give it another thought Jack, I will die too ........eventually.

#23     Aug 13, 2007
  4. When Jack's spirit joins the universal ether, inhales enlightenment and looks upon many worlds and lives that span the cosmos.

He will think to himself, SCT, what a waste :(

#24     Aug 13, 2007
  5. I will seek you out Jack, when I leave this dimension, we will both remember the futility and irrelevance of material want and possession.

Most of you would assume that I am joking right.

WRONG ..........I AM THAT CRAZY :D

#25     Aug 13, 2007
  6. Don't write his obit, yet, Salty, he has a very lovely younger wife to keep him alive. And the adoration of future generations of acolytes to look forward to. And people like me and you on ET to aggravate him. He loves the attention or he wouldn't respond.

#26     Aug 13, 2007
  7. OK, I get the humour: it's not even qualitative let alone quantifiable. Coding context is tough.

Have you tested entering/reversing on every bar that qualitatively and quantitatively looks like an FTT, 3 ticks from the extreme of point one and placing a stop one tick beyond point one? How does that do? Hint: volume must stick out at the FTT and a wall must show up at Pt1, however briefly. If you haven't done this test, backwards or forwards, then I don't know what you've all been doing with your time. :D

#27     Aug 13, 2007
  8. Don't worry.. if you use SCT you wont be able to afford it :p

#28     Aug 13, 2007
  9. Yeah then he'll have caught up with the living

#29     Aug 13, 2007
  10. That'll kill him off even quicker if he is still able to do anything about it

Spydertrader prancing around her pool in the mankini is a worry though.. don't know whats going on there

#30     Aug 15, 2007