The "haves" and the have "N.O.T.S." (Novice Options Traders)

Discussion in 'Options' started by ElectricSavant, Apr 9, 2006.

1. That's too bad. :( I wanted to follow along with your journey. I appreciate those willing to put their money where their mouth is and create learning environments for newbies, allowing some of us who are more experienced to throw in our evaluation of a recommended trade. Good practice/learning for all involved.

#51     Apr 10, 2006
  2. Michael,

Before you start a new thread, take advantage of the ignore feature to skip over the condescending lectures. Optioncoach and others have expressed an interest in evaluating these advisory service trades for learning purposes.

If you were to start a thread entitled: "Evaluating trades of option autotrading services", you would still get the same sanctimonious baloney.

Dale

#52     Apr 10, 2006
  3. Ok I will try again....I think there can be some real gems shared here...I have already committed myself to learning...lets see what these advisories do and what mistakes they are making or not making...lets try to understand the methods...

Then we can graduate to trading our own calls...

you can do it....

Michael B.

P.S. This is now a have N.O.T.S. only zone...and pro's are only welcome if they can behave themsleves...Damn... 9 pages of nothing so far....

#53     Apr 10, 2006
  4. Hybone

Hybone

No harm no foul in generating a discusion about trade recommendations from advisories for the benefit of education.

#54     Apr 10, 2006
  5. agree...

#55     Apr 10, 2006
  6. sorry I wasted my time reading this nonsense.

Any time someone talks about 'playing with house money', I know it's time to move on.

#56     Apr 10, 2006
  7. syrre

syrre

I also regret reading all this.

#57     Apr 10, 2006
  8. How about changing N.O.T.S. from Novice Options Traders to Novice Option Traders Society?

#58     Apr 10, 2006
  9. I am sorry I made a profit...congratulations to you too...
    hope your move is a safe one...

perhaps when I lose it all and I sweat for my money and am scared to lose it...you will read...we will see...

#59     Apr 10, 2006
  10. Thanks syrre...nice meeting you...I will try and remember not to post in your threads, as i would not want to be a distraction to you, as you are to me...

traders helping traders ....yeah babby...

#60     Apr 10, 2006