The "haves" and the have "N.O.T.S." (Novice Options Traders)

Discussion in 'Options' started by ElectricSavant, Apr 9, 2006.

1. How many years have I been here in ET? how many times have I rendered advice to newbies about these issues...

I probably make more profit with trading than most here...

Fellah's please do not lecture me...don't you think I know what I am doing?

I want to share this thread with newbies...for gawds sakes...Your warnings and admonishments are insulting to me.

Am I acting irresponsibly? speak up!

I will stop this thread in 'heartbeat" if i am leading anyone astray.

What are you folks afraid of? I am not here to sell advisories for gawds sakes...Optioncoach has committed to some instruction...lets use this thread for what it CAN be!

Just now I do not have any trades to post...lets see if anything gets on the plate tomorrow :) there is no hurry...

I think optionscoach is the only one here that gets this thread....

Michael B.

#41     Apr 10, 2006
  2. cnms2

cnms2

Take it easy ... You don't know what you're talking about.

Sorry to have wanted to do you a favor by giving you a warning. If you ever grasp something about options you'll understand my comment. You confessed your ignorance regarding options trading and asked for advice, but immediately started to argue with a more experienced options trader. You'll not learn anything with such an attitude.

#42     Apr 10, 2006
  3. you don't get it...get out of here..

#43     Apr 10, 2006
  4. cnms2

cnms2

You confessed of being ignorant about options trading, and you proved it. Don't give me this attitude.

#44     Apr 10, 2006
  5. cnms2

cnms2

:) :) :)

#45     Apr 10, 2006
  6. :)

#46     Apr 10, 2006
  7. Hey Folks,

If you're just joining the thread, please search Elite Trader for Optionsmart and review their web page. You'll see they have several different portfolios, including credit spreads, which have a good win percentage. They do quite a bit more than just directional trades with leaps.

Quite a bit has been discussed in other threads on ET recently. A quick review will explain a lot.

Thanks

#47     Apr 10, 2006
  8. Those are real results too...not hypothetical. I would not condone anything else...This is why Crowder is so questionable to me just now....they do not have a track record...and its not real...my allocations are conservative thus far with Crowder...

now for the disclaimer:

I AM NOT RECOMMENDING THAT ANYONE TRADES OPTIONS WITH REAL MONEY, UNLESS THEY UNDERSTAND THE RISKS OF LEVERAGE AND TIME. ADVISORIES LISTED HERE ARE NOT RECOMMENDATIONS. THIS THREAD IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND TO WATCH ELECTRIC CRASH.

Michael B.

#48     Apr 10, 2006
  9. Your wasting your time cnms2...while I enjoy Michael B.'s energy and enthusiasm, what he wants to do is to share what the options's advisory is suggesting he do....not really learn about options. Michael what everyone is saying...is that unless you understand the strategy they are using, you can not make an intelligent decision on whether or not they are suitable for you. past results are just that...past results.

#49     Apr 10, 2006
  10. Ok...lets start a new thread thanks everyone..:) (simply amazing)

#50     Apr 10, 2006