The Hard Answers for expiated and studentofthemarkets

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Good1, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Good1

Good1

This thread will be the central deposit of all my answers for this forum's two most vocal exponents of mainstream modern theology/cosmology as it has evolved in regards what they say are the teachings of Jesus.

This is to insure my voice will be heard and not censured or silenced as a contributor to their own threads . Its right and fitting that my answers should be threads apart as our interpretations of Jesus' teachings are worlds apart.

I won't be going to their world anymore but they are certainly welcome to come to my world with their questions .

I might have questions for them but they would be mostly rhetorical as i'm not expecting any kind of cooperation when I am the teacher when they need to be students. But when the students are ready this is where my answers will appear.

2. destriero

destriero

You spelled cosmetology wrong.

Good1 likes this.
  3. Good1

Good1

Here is studentofthemarkets first question:

It's not saying Satan is currently ruling. It's implied that this world belongs to "Satan" from its "beginning" to the revelation that brings it to an end. By every other use of the term "God" in the bible, it means that being which has made its world and rules it with its laws from beginning to end.

At no time has Satan, or anybody taken control of Christ's world/"kingdom" which is a completely other world not associated with Satan's world.

So it's still true that Christ is ruling Christ's world.

4. Good1

Good1

Here, studentofthemarkets has a question about Satan. In the verse quoted, it would seem Jesus was knocking Peter for not listening, and for offering alternative scenarios for how Jesus should teach lessons.

studentofthemarket forgets that i am the teacher in regards all things Jesus/Christ and i'm equally not happy with his level of understanding, his alternative explanations of Jesus' teachings, or his willingness to listen to proper interpretation.

I'm not calling studentofthemarket "Satan" but do note that this may have been what Jesus called Peter, at least on this occasion. It suggests that all poor students, especially those who are vocal about their mistaken notions about Jesus' teachings, might well be classified as being in collusion with the infamous identity.

In my last post i showed how the Bible says that Satan is the god of this world. If mankind is the offspring of the god of this world, it could be said that mankind is Satan's children. This could be why Jesus said, at some other time, when teaching the Pharisees and scribes, that when they trace their genealogy back far enough, they will discover they are the seed of Satan. It could also be why he said that Satan was a liar "from the beginning" in a reference to the first sentence of the scribes and Pharisees revered holy books. He may have been more than implying that the author of the mainstream cosmology espoused by the scribes and Pharisees was indeed Satan.

However, Jesus allowed Peter to keep following him, implying that even though mankind is the seed of Satan, they still have a chance to escape hell, if they pay close attention to Jesus' teachings and examples.

5. maxinger

maxinger

Question :

Which complex religious & spiritual question was not answered clearly & convincingly?

6. Good1

Good1

While participating in that/their thread I answered clearly the questions I tackled but did not answer very many questions ...not all the questions posted there. So here is where I will connect the dots.

7. maxinger

maxinger

Jesus healed many sick people.
    After healing, Jesus warned the healed people not to tell anyone.

Why the bible didn't explain why healed people must not tell anyone?

8. Good1

Good1

I'm sure he healed many sick people. I would not be so sure he told them not to tell anyone, unless telling people threatened their health. That is, if telling Jews that Jesus had healed them would cause the Jews to pick up stones and hurt them, then that would be a good reason, as well as a plausible reason to advise them against it. Many of the leaders of the Jews hated Jesus for what they considered to be blasphemy, and were jealous of his ability to heal.

I would estimate that only about 5% of the red letters (in the sixy six collection) attributed to Jesus actually came out of his mouth. So i'm not one of those, if it's in the bible it must be true kind of people. I do cherry pick, and i do set the picked versus free from the imprisonment of the con-text in by which they are surrounded.

There was one time when Jesus took aside one of his however many student followers, and told him three things. One day he took Thomas aside and told him three things, and warned him not to tell other of the followers. The reason is because the followers were mostly hot headed Jews who would take up stones upon anything they considered blasphemy. (This bit of information is not in the sixty six collection).

In fact, much of what Jesus was saying was blasphemous to Jews, just as much of what i'm saying nowadays is blasphemous to the neo-Judeo peoples ("Christians"). The good news is that todays neo-Jews are not as trigger happy with stones as were the earliest followers of Jesus.

I'm telling the things Jesus taught in private, to his very best students, because i'm not in danger of being harmed by any of the neo-Jews who still cling to the traditions of the Pharisees, the well-trained Pharisee Paul being chief among them. Nor are you in any danger unless you are in a country that still stones for blasphemy.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    maxinger likes this.
  9. Good1

Good1

Here, studentofthemarkets had a question whether Christians were crazy.

In the video, the man admits he believes strange things "as sure as I am of my own existence".

This is at or near the root of the problem

If you believe in your own existence, as a man, you'll believe most anything else that is impossible, because it is impossible that you, as a man/woman/child can exist.

This is because the existence of Chist is a total monopoly. Nothing else can exist. Existence itself is an exclusive attribute of Christ ("I am life"). Thus, you can see how the "Christian" is stealing the prime attribute that belongs to Christ, and substituting his own "life" instead. This is a very dangerous game to play.

That said, violations of the laws of man's world should serve to cause doubt about the so called reality of man and his environs.

For example , if Jesus can hang on a cross without feeling pain, perhaps we can start doubting a world filled with pain is even real. Another example, if a dead man can walk out of a tomb three days after being slain, we can start to doubt the veracity of a world in which death is the law.

We can use the phenomenon of dreams to analyse this logic . Many strange violations of the laws of nature happen in dreams. If we are alert to the strangeness of the phenomenon, we might become semi-awake. This is called lucid dreaming when you know you are dreaming and yet are still asleep. And yet, the strangest of strange violations of laws (the status quo) happens all the time and does not waken us if we are in deep sleep. We just accept the strangeness as OK.

Similarly this Christian is deep asleep and will remain deep asleep so long as he continues to insist upon an unshakable belief in his own existence. All kinds of strange violations of normal order (talking donkeys) can happen but his mind will just make up some justification for it.

It is only upon waking that we realize just how strange was the phenomena and how unjustified were our carefully crafted reasons for believing them were . Only upon waking will we realize just how strange and impossible it is for man to exist, and that we never were men/women/children at any time.

If man could exist or would represent a serious violation of the law of Good. It is the acceptance of ones non-existence that it is understood how the law of Good cannot be, nor ever has been broken.

It is only those who believe they exist who also believe the laws of Good can be broken, and have been broken. It is this breaking that seems to prove ones existence apart from Good/Christ.

This (ability to exist) explains why Christians keep insisting laws have been broken and are excited when the laws of nature can be broken (like a floating as head). It also explaines why Christians insist Good is interested in punishment. Punishment implies laws have been broken . If laws can be broken then man can exist. Thus, it has really ones existence that is the main motivator of Christian thought.

So are Christians crazy? Anyone who thinks man can/does exist is crazy like a sleeping person who accepts the strangest of phenomenon as normal.

10. maxinger

maxinger

Why the bible managed to record extremely long family history
    but nothing much is known about Jesus family/siblings & Mary Magdalene.

Obviously it should be easier to get information dated a few years ago
    vs a few millenarian ago.

Luke Chapter 3
    The Family History of Joseph
    23 When Jesus began to teach, he was about 30 years old. People thought that Jesus was Joseph’s son.

Joseph was the son of Eli.
    24 Eli was the son of Matthat.
    Matthat was the son of Levi.
    Levi was the son of Melchi.
    Melchi was the son of Jannai.
    Jannai was the son of Joseph.
    25 Joseph was the son of Mattathias.
    Mattathias was the son of Amos.
    Amos was the son of Nahum.
    Nahum was the son of Esli.
    Esli was the son of Naggai.
    26 Naggai was the son of Maath.