The handsomest ET trader

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Feb 3, 2003.

1. man , U DONT STOP !!

I WASNT GOING TO SAY ANY THING BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE !!

#11     Feb 3, 2003
  2. special request
    My friend,

You are a very funny fellow and I appreciate your attempts at humor on the message board. I have no problem with anything you say whatsoever, and I mean it sincerely. We all need to blow off steam one way or another.

However, I must ask that you refrain from making any more posts about my mother. She recently passed away after contracting pancreatic cancer and I still miss her very much.

I know there is no way you could have known this so I am not upset with you for doing this. However, I do ask that you refrain from making references to her in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ernie Barsamian

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL , YA MOMMA !!

#12     Feb 3, 2003
  3. Harry123

Harry123

I have to comend him for putting his picture up on Hot or Not....I would say his is a good looking guy if your in to Mario of Donkey Kong.

#13     Feb 3, 2003
  4. daniel, you've lost your power to intimidate long ago when you were stripped of your right to curse and curse.

mrmarket/Qarel/ALICE all the same people, my guess is he can come back again as more. That's why they leave him, hoping he will go fown on his own. But you folks wont let him. you keep feeding the troll.

He's not ernie parmigian. This kid goes to penn st. and knows/knows of ernie from wharton. Dont respond to this kid, and he'll go down.

He's here for a single purpose, to disrupt, and by golly, you all are feeding right into it.

Remember, he has a single goal : to DISRUPT. you'll remember that I said this later.

#14     Feb 3, 2003
  5. Whamo

Whamo

MrMarket,

I've been trying to avoid your threads but you have so many of them it's hard to.

You are one conceded SOB and my condolences to your wife and kids for having to deal with you on a daily basis. It's a shame that your kids couldn't have a better role model than someone who is obviously stuck on himself. My vote is to ban you from ET, you bring zero value to my time...

#15     Feb 3, 2003
  6. MrMarket looks like one of the YMCA clan

D

#16     Feb 3, 2003
  7. I think I am the best looking :-}

O yea that is me after a good Trading Day :p

#17     Feb 3, 2003
  8. Whamo

Whamo

Would hate to see you after a bad day of trading:D

#18     Feb 3, 2003
  9. Mr. Market===== One of Saddam Hussein's 16 doubles

#19     Feb 3, 2003
  10. Babak

Babak

Mr. Mkt,

if your wife doesn't give you this affirmation, then I'm afraid you are looking in the wrong place for it.

#20     Feb 3, 2003