The gullible Obama masses

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Ug i just had this debate. Only 18% of people in the country are college graduates. Out of that around 47% support Obama and 42% support McCain. Simply stating that Smarter people vote democrat is uninformed because your basing that off of only 18% of the population.

#11     Nov 1, 2008
  2. Yes, and you lost, because data did not support your argument.

In sum;

Liberals tend to be more educated than conservatives.

Liberal Democrats tend to be more educated than conservative Democrats, and liberal Republicans tend to be more educated than conservative Republicans.

Liberal Republicans tend to be more educated than conservative Democrats, and liberal Democrats tend to be more educated than conservative Republicans.

Conservative states in general are less educated than liberal states.

Then again, who cares. A Ph.D. has the same one vote as a high school dropout, and that is the way it should be.

I love and support my liberal and conservative family members and friends just the same.

#12     Nov 1, 2008
  3. gullible are those who still associate "conservatives" with, well, being conservative. It has become a misnomer.

#13     Nov 1, 2008
  4. Wow retards. Stupid people make small amounts of money. People that make small amounts of money vote democrat.

#14     Nov 1, 2008
  5. Warren Buffet endorsed Obama

#15     Nov 1, 2008
  6. #16     Nov 1, 2008
  7. I don't find it surprising at all that a Mccain supporter would say "Wow retards. Stupid people make small amounts of money. People that make small amounts of money vote democrat.-"neo reo

I concede that more rich people vote Republican,but thats due to Republicans doing whats best for rich people,not the Country

#17     Nov 1, 2008
  8. I find it surprising that there are still Republican supporters.

#18     Nov 1, 2008
  9. ak15

ak15

Just a few wingnuts who are spreading themselves thin and I mean very thin over here. These are the trolls that keep arguing endlessly and can never be wrong regardless of reality.
    In a few days you'll find these specimens transitioning to the blame game. As a matter of fact some of the freaks have already started playing this game of doom and gloom.

#19     Nov 2, 2008
  10. I find it surprising that liberals think democrats are smarter because warren buffet endorsed Obama.

The TRUTH which is so foreign to liberals is that people who make less money love spoon feeding off the government. People who spoon feed off the government vote for liberals!

It doesn't matter that 5% more of highly educated PHd's vote liberal over conservative. What matters is that this country has an increasing trend and increasing population of people that are spoon feeders off the government.

Why are we even arguing over who is smarter. What we should be arguing and advocating is for people to transform from spoon feeders to achievers.

All this liberal rhetoric of rich people only care about rich people is pointless. People need to get educated and they need to understand that if they believe they can achieve then they can create great opportunities for themselves and great opportunities for this country.

To increase the trend of spoon feeders only hurts the country more. Cannot anyone here see the trend that is happening?

#20     Nov 2, 2008