The Grinch Who Crashed Wall Street... Santa Selloff

Discussion in 'Trading' started by KCalhoun, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I have a strong numbers and analysis background and it's kind of painful how child like your understanding is on these numbers. 7 weeks in and your underwater on 3/5 of the etfs. The market is proving my point whether you understand it or not.

#171     Jan 21, 2022
  2. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I'm a UCLA grad and former statistician for Ford. I am completely correct in my forecast made weeks ago regarding market sell pressure.

Markets are obviously proving me correct.

You are wrong. Markets are crashing as I said they would. You look like a moron on ET for trolling me.

#172     Jan 21, 2022
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You are incredibly delusional. You forecast that Oil would crash at $66 in December, it's now $84.70. SPX is still HIGHER then where you said it would crash in September. And MUCH, MUCH HIGHER then where you said it would crash in October 2020. And to make things worse, you were shorting US indexes in April 2020 and spent most of that year saying that the March lows would be breached. It's all in your posting history.

You don't get to call a correction every month for 23 months and then claimed you called one on the 23rd month. You may think you can but no that's lunacy.

Now let's address your double call specifically. The math says you are averaging -5% performance over 7 weeks time on your call. Period. It doesn't matter what you think will happen in the near future, your call has made ZERO progress ( negative actually ). There is no way to sell that buddy it's been a bad call. And you can claim oh boy you made $700 on Friday and you have $23K in inverses but you sold $20K in inverses in December at a large loss. Based presumably on your call here.

Now the really damning thing for you is the sheer hype and size of the move you said you were "confident" in. 100% move in less then 2 months in 5 etfs that spanned basically 3 very different areas. And as expected even with the fortune of having an IT correction in such a short time frame, it's not going to happen. As I correctly posted it wouldn't noting it wasn't impossible just highly unlikely. I hate to break it to you but my take on this was quite accurate yours really delusional. Again, it's in posting history, so no amount of spin will change it.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
    #173     Jan 22, 2022
    comagnum likes this.
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Ken, the market doesn't owe you anything. I'll put you on ignore until Jan 31st as a goodwill gesture.

#174     Jan 22, 2022
  5. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

up on these so far :D

fdly21janfinal.jpg

#175     Jan 23, 2022
  6. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

fwiw we may well get dcb headfake green bounce Monday Tuesday then selloff later in the week

#176     Jan 23, 2022
  7. SammyJ

SammyJ

Ken as all know you’ve been a super bear for 18 months . You win a few here and there . But overall your account is a disaster over that time that I’m certain . You can’t win flipping in and out of trades with 3x etf’s .

#177     Jan 23, 2022
  8. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Markets continue the epic selling at least for now. Pleasant surprise premkt so far, futs slightly red 6amET, but can flip either way. #gobears

Using tight trailing stops on inverses both premkt and in today's session.

Futs flip from green Sunday night to red here Monday morning in especially bearish, though I expect whipsaw day today

#178     Jan 24, 2022
  9. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

update 7:30amET

lightened up alot on inverses premkt here bc they're slowing down, and to book profits. will re-enter later premkt soon if they go up. nice start to the week : )

i like vixy spxu best

#179     Jan 24, 2022
  10. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Crushed VIXY SPXU daytrading early breakouts :D

#gobears

Where's that snarky little biatch ninebendover now? Bwahaha I was right.

Green day here, #winning

#180     Jan 24, 2022
    TrailerParkTed likes this.