The Great Reset Is Close

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Bhr17, Jul 18, 2022.

1. mikeriley

mikeriley

I need to get my 30 ticks today before the collapse.

Screenshot_5.png

#21     Jul 18, 2022
  2. bulls are too bullish at market tops, and bears too bearish at the bottom. bad news everywhere and yet the market keeps marching higher. reckless predication incoming.... we've seen the lows for the year.

#22     Jul 18, 2022
    vanzandt likes this.
  3. Aisone

Aisone

I'm confused - was this thread started today, or in the Reagan era?

#23     Jul 18, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  4. Every ten years, or five years, or new Government administration....there's always a new so-called....'great reset' happening underway.

Who cares about society. Just focus on getting rich in the market or another way for yourself. That's all you can do, and all that matters.

#24     Jul 18, 2022
  5. %%
    I see what you mean, i was bit confused, until i saw how the ib group did a group reset.
    I may have forgotten a major low on that one, i dont trade it but i remembered the stock price $6.66.GE is now $64 area.
    ''Amazing'' even though it's still in a bear market, is making good lows all year. But strangely the number $6.66 has disappeared on the charts. Maybe split it 10 times ?? Hard to keep up with all these resets. I dont blame the investment bankers for wiping out stock price $6.66\ one of the most hated numbers.

#25     Jul 18, 2022
  6. He called it, down 50 ES from his alert.

Ya shudda banked

#26     Jul 18, 2022
  7. Sprout

Sprout

#27     Jul 18, 2022
  8. kook

#28     Jul 18, 2022
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

%%
    Shortage of honeybee's this year
    :wtf:
    reset.:caution::caution:
    Not a prediction.
    %%

#29     Jul 18, 2022
  10. %%
    LOL that maybe what caused some smaller blackberries on my farm. But had some big blackberries also; bumblebees maybe ??:caution::caution: Actually there are still a great number of pollinators, but I have done several thing to help all them. Like NOT mow every wildflower down:caution::caution:And i dont buy honey much anymore, too hi priced. Good honey colored points

#30     Jul 18, 2022
    vanzandt likes this.