The Great Race Riots of 2013

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 28, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

This reporter is looking for lots of trouble leading to some serious national consequences.
    ---

Sanford, FL—Yes, the George Zimmerman trial here has thousands of African-Americans getting ready for some serious bloodletting.

I don’t want to make idle and dire predictions but this nation has never been so divided and racially sensitive. Our African-American President took sides on this case at the very beginning. That ratified a George Zimmerman guilty verdict in the minds of millions.

There’s just one little problem, and that is the murder case should have never been filed. It was filed purely for political reasons despite the fact that it was a simple justifiable homicide.

Zimmerman was on the block watch lookout program and followed a suspicious Trayvon Martin after he used an improper entrance to a gated community. Zimmerman was acting as the eyes and ears of the Sanford Police Department. Martin did not like being followed and knew that he could easily beat up the out-of-shape Zimmerman and did so.

The force was unequal and Zimmerman was getting his head pounded on the concrete sidewalk. Zimmerman was fighting for his life when he removed his Kel-Tec pistol and put a round into Martin’s chest.

The Sanford Police Department investigated the shooting and had no probable cause to arrest Zimmerman who regrettably cooperated with them fully. They made no arrest.

The Leftist gun rights hating media and African-American agitators could not wait to exploit this sad story. They used angelic pictures of Martin from his childhood and even broadcast doctored 911 tapes to make Zimmerman appear racist.

The propaganda fairy tale was so simple. An unarmed youngster was merely skipping along in an apartment complex carrying tea and candy. The lad was suddenly murdered by an armed monster stalking him because of his skin color.

It was the Seminole County Prosecutor that buckled under the political pressure and brought forward a wrongful prosecution feeding the propaganda. The case is now on trial and is set to end at the hottest point in our summer season.

The family produced a “star” witness, Rachel Jeantel who was on the phone with Martin at the time of the attack and subsequent shooting. Jeantel is a very slow-witted girl that was schooled by the Martin family and possibly their civil lawyer on what she should tell authorities.

The family and prosecutors soon claimed that Jeantel “Connected all the dots to this vicious racially motivated murder.” Unfortunately for Jeantel the dots all scattered everywhere today in court.

Jeantel tried her best to pull off the charade but could not keep her lies straight from one moment to the next. Today she had a very painful afternoon on the witness stand not only admitting lies, but she got caught red-handed in a perjury trap. They are far from being through with her yet!

The media and prosecutors claimed that Zimmerman was a ruthless vigilante that was racially profiling and stalking African-Americans to kill. They redundantly said he violated orders from the Sanford Police Department employees.

The problem was when the 911 and police officials were examined under oath in court they really had very little difficulty with Zimmeman’s conduct.

Zimmerman’s prior 911 calls were somehow supposed to show he was out-of-control but he always merely reported suspicious activity as he was told to do.

The prosecution has been doing terrible and the case is going down in flames, as it should.

The Martin Family sued the Homeowner’s Association and collected a king’s ransom without any resistance from their insurer. Frankly they were afraid of the nasty racial overtones and paid the extortion demand out of court.

My Chicago cop friends have a not so kind term for such legal actions, "The Ghetto Lottery."

Today I did a simple name search on Twitter and saw a long list of nasty, seething threats of violence and riots. Apparently a lot of angry African-Americans see that case is all but over.

With today’s social media I fully expect organized race rioting to begin in every major city to dwarf the Rodney King and the Martin Luther King riots of past decades.

If you live in a large city be prepared to evacuate or put up a fight to win. You will need firearms, fire suppression equipment along with lots of food and water. Police resources will be slow and outgunned everywhere.

America is about to see some combat related population control like we’ve not seen since the Civil War. Martial Law can’t be far behind complete with major efforts at gun grabbing.

This may be a turning point in America. Freedom will either be retaken or lost for our lifetimes and our children's.

Read just a few of the tweets from today:
    http://www.crimefilenews.com/2013/06/america-will-see-its-worst-race-riot.html

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Fight!

3. We shouldn't be pointing fingers. Recall the violence and rioting by whites after OJ Simpson was ludicrously acquitted in a clear miscarriage of justice in a racially charged case.

Oh wait...there were no riots...uh never mind.

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Good article. I live a little over an hour from Sanford. I doubt these rioting animals will make their way to where I live. However, I will be putting two AK's, about 25 loaded 30 round mags, and a Remington 870 in my car (along with the two Glocks already in there), just in case I'm in Jacksonville or another large city if all hell breaks loose.

Btw, isn't it amazing that blacks can't deduct for themselves the fact that this case is pure bullshit all because the bad guy just happened (imagine that), to be black? And just like Rodney king, these animals weren't rioting over Rodney. They were rioting like newly freed zoo animals, stealing, raping, burning their own communities down, and looking for INNOCENT white people to hurt. Can any of you imagine what would happen if the next time a black rapes and murders a white girl, the white community reacts as the blacks have over the Zimmerman case?:eek: :eek: :eek: Won't happen, I know. Whites historically think before they act.

Even more ironic, the blacks got their "great uniter" for US President. What a fucking farce! The guy's turned out to be a tyrant, and the biggest race divider America has ever seen.

5. pspr

pspr

I disagree. Zoo animals wouldn't ruin their own habitat and are thus smarter than rioters.

6. LEAPup

LEAPup

That's true. Zoo animals would leave their habitat, then destroy stuff. Btw, can you believe the tweets, and blog entries blacks are making? Kill white people, riot, etc., Imagine if whites did that...:eek: I'd be embarrassed.

7. The black panthers publicly put a bounty on Zimmerman when he was in hiding.

Still waiting for Holder to get around to doing something about that.

8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Holder's a thug. The black panthers are thugs. Holder wears a suit. The black panthers wear their black utilities. Other than that, there's no difference. I won't hold my breath waiting for holder to do something.

I feel like doing a Sam Kinnison, yelling CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT??? WHAT THE FUCK COUNTRY IS THIS?!?!

9. pspr

pspr

Where's Eric Holder and the FBI investigating all these terrorist threats?

P.S. I see others have the same questions and distain for the AG.

10. We know very well that if whites were tweeting that they intended to kill random blacks, every agent in the FBI would be on the case tracking them down. Every newspaper and talking head would be denouncing them. Every Evangelical and conservative opinion leader would be pestered by the media to denounce it.

When blacks do it, it's just like with the Black Panther bounty. Nothing happens, at best a few eye rolls. If you complain, you are viewed as a racist. The real racism here is the soft racism of liberals, who view blacks as incapable of making it on their own and in need of cradle to grave welfare and endless special privileges.

#10     Jun 29, 2013