The Great Debate: Jack vs. Hypo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hypostomus, Apr 27, 2008.

1. you trading 20 cars, you are such a liar you would even pass the lie detector test

if you were trading 20 cars you would SHUT UP about SCT forever

we wouldn't get a half a tick out of you

#21     Apr 28, 2008
  2. the only people I respect on ET is Hypo and Baron

Hypo is smart and posts quality

Baron is even smarter and doesn't post at all

constant problem with hypo is that he lacks brute force, if I didn't know better I would say he is Chinese

he wants to solve everything with the play of words and timing and waiting

I say no

I say lets call it like it is using words like FIRE
    F- everything
    HELL
    DEMENTED
    TWISTED
    PSYCHOTIC

and last but not least .......... RATED R

#22     Apr 28, 2008
  3. So sorry I started this. What a fucking waste of time. We have eight years of Jack posts that ET rubs its crotch up against like a pole dancer, and no one is willing to debate his self-stated fundamental principle underlying the approach. I'm gone.

#23     Apr 28, 2008
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

finally!!!:D

#24     Apr 28, 2008
  5. I'm sending this one to ChitChat.

If someone wants to start a new thread discussing the details of JH's approach, that would be fine. But please keep all the negative personal attacks out (both sides).

#25     Apr 28, 2008
  6. 20+ contracts is certainly a nice size and not one that I am even colse yet to approaching. However, as I recall, Jack had said on previous occasions in various posts that people trading his method are making more money than the rest of us can even conceive. So, while 20+ contracts per trade can make for a very nice living if you know what you're doing, it hardly falls beyond the scope of my imagination. Might this have been an exaggeration on Jack's part? And, if so, might there be other exaggerations worth noting? After all, exaggerations are like cockroaches, you know. There's never just the one. :D

#26     Apr 28, 2008
  7. You must be a very experienced FX trader, earning profits amounting three times of daily range, with Jack's methods! :D

#27     Apr 28, 2008
  8. Wow. Who could have seen that one coming.

#28     Apr 28, 2008
  9. Vikana you want me not to be personal about this eh

yeahhh yeahh that's fine

just one problem..................if I wasted my life with SCT my
    children would go hungry..........you know without food

so how the F can I not take it personally

#29     Apr 28, 2008
  10. To the OP:

As an innocent byfacker might I suggest that a very simple way to decide whether or not there is anything worth debating would be to answer the following question. To what extent have you incorporated any of Hershey's incoherent ramblings into your trading protocol and similarly to what extent has he incorporated any of your incoherent ramblings into his trading protocol?
    Having read much of your/his incoherent ramblings, my guess is that you've used some of his and he's used none of yours. So unless there is a desire to debate the reasons why you failed to incorporate all of his incoherent ramblings into your trading protocol, there really is no need for a debate.

lj

#30     Apr 28, 2008