The Great Contrarian Indicator Speaks about Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by aphexcoil, Sep 24, 2002.

1. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

i don't, eh, know wha you arrr tawkin aboot, eh??

what kind of cheese is that? "um, its american" thats right, american- AMERICAN- (that commercial is funny as hell with the canadian hockey player)

but nothing to do with aphexidiot- just thought it sounded funny at the time...:D :D

#31     Sep 26, 2002
  2. Aphie,

Please get a life.

The mega-posting is getting old.

Even for a patient old prick like me.

I never see you ask questions of more experienced traders, just see you 'acting out' for attention and trying to sound like you know what you are doing.

Nobody is fooled.

#32     Sep 26, 2002
  3. Carboxyl

Carboxyl

I think Aphex is just trying to rack up his posts by creating controversy...if that's true it's clever, he's already up on the board and at this rate he'll pass Don in no time! But just wondering, what happens when you are up there?

#33     Sep 26, 2002
  4. Why would anyone continually utter such drivel? With the assistance of Merriam-Webster and a splash of psychology, I have a hypothesis. Is Mr. Coil is a lonely masochist?

A. Loneliness:
    1 a : being without company : LONE
    b : cut off from others : SOLITARY
    2 : not frequented by human beings : DESOLATE
    3 : sad from being alone : LONESOME
    4 : producing a feeling of bleakness or desolation

B. Masochism: A sexual perversion characterized by pleasure in being subjected to pain or humiliation especially by a love object.

#34     Sep 26, 2002
  5. Hendrix

Hendrix

Given the way his threads ALWAYS degenerate into name calling and abuse (not that I disagree with any of it), and if thread one dies, he simply starts another (mindless) one, I think you're on to something here a-e.

#35     Sep 26, 2002
  6. MUChris

MUChris

There is a difference between contrarian and stupidity.

Good Luck Trading Everyone (Well, everyone except aphexcoil, since he doesn't trade and all due to the fact that he is "preparing to trade futures")

MUChris

#36     Sep 26, 2002