The Great Contrarian Indicator Speaks about Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by aphexcoil, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Yes, and how many stupid threads and polls did you start in my honor -- Mr. Pot-Kettle-Black?

#21     Sep 24, 2002
  2. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

yeah you do need an ego boost- you put a cheesy picture of yourself on a website to feel better about yourself and cause you thought it would get you laid- cause you can't get laid by going out in public and meeting women.......

and you know what, i am trying, in spite of thinking that you are a complete idiot- to give you constructive criticism but you ARE stupid, so its wasted breath- you will never make it in this game- get your measly $5000 and step into the ring- i will gladly take the other side of your trades.....

oh yeah, did i mention your picture on that website looks really gay? hmmm, probably why you list one of your hobbies as "riding"

#22     Sep 24, 2002
  3. Aphexcoil has a 50/50 chance of being correct, if we rule out a flat close.

What has happened is he read some doomsayer on some website and is now echoing those sentiments. There are no original thoughts or analysis, in fact no analysis at all, in his posts

The leap into the abyss will not come tomorrow though. We're not close enough yet. Cascade selling has not started again in earnest. Remember the 4 days prior to July 24? Pretty intense. And the days after 9/11? Pretty steep. But does anyone remember the frantic period of August and September 1998? That was a real pressure cooker. Dow up 300 one day, down 350 the next, then again, and again. But that was in the middle of a secular bull.

But the crescendo is building. A washout sometime in the next 2 weeks, maybe. But that is what everyone is anticipating, and if guys like Aphexgoil are calling for it, it may be prudent to expect a wholly different outcome.

#23     Sep 24, 2002
  4. Pabst

Pabst

So lets see. You have twice as many posts as me in 1/9 the time. Not even the O.J. jury would acquit you on that one. Dildo.

#24     Sep 24, 2002
  5. You know, this is funny. I had a feeling the kid was kinda gayish ever since his early posts. It's just in his posting style. But I decided to be politically correct and keep the observation to myself. That website speaks for itself though :D

#25     Sep 25, 2002
  6. Weird. I'm mostly into contrarian stuff and it seemed obvious they'd be a small reversal... Are you sure you are not confusing contrarian and momentum??? :D

#26     Sep 25, 2002
  7. hey, aphex may have this contrary indicator thing down pat, maybe he could be our new Lundy. Heck, maybe he is lundy, who knows ?

#27     Sep 25, 2002
  8. Djer

Djer

I'm lost...how does being Canadian have anything to do with what he posted?

#28     Sep 25, 2002
  9. Guys,give Aphie a chance, there's still 40 minutes left in the trading day. LOL

I told you if he is calling the bottom, it ain't. (not yet)

#29     Sep 25, 2002
  10. "The Great Contrarian Indicator Speaks about Tomorrow "

He is absolutely right - he has bacome The Great Contrarian Indicator (aka "Mr.Never Right"). He should get a job as assistant for Ralph Acampora! :D :D :D

#30     Sep 25, 2002