The Great Contrarian Indicator Speaks about Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by aphexcoil, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Male inmates and horses do not count...

#11     Sep 24, 2002
  2. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

yeah right kid- actually i'm your age (25) and get laid way more than you- got a new one coming over in a few hours- a hookup from sat night- i live by the beach- fun town- good to meet women and i actually go to the gym so i don't look like a pussy like you. the only thing i am doing is calling you out for being an uninformed jackass who spouts off to much- sorry if you don't like it- but shut the fuck up- you are lame- dude, you actually put yourself on a "ratemylooks" website to a) try to feel better about yourself b) hopefully meet a fat chick you can get laid by ONLINE!! lol, cause you have no game at the bars. and nah, i don't have an ego, i just speak my mind- stupidity bothers me- especially yours it seems :D :D

but, i was trying to make a valid point also about if you are serious about trading, get off your ass and do it instead of talking smack to everyone here about how great a trader you are when you have NEVER traded.

btw- i am living it- actually trading and making cash, not just jerking off when i think about trading and still never doing it- cmon, man- open an account, trade, pop your cherry....:D :D :D lets see what you've got..... gotta get more than $5000 to trade with though, thats a stop loss, lol......

#12     Sep 24, 2002
  3. Swish

Swish

So what happened last Friday Aphexcoil? Thought it was going to be a HUGE Day up???

#13     Sep 24, 2002
  4. joeystox

joeystox Guest

chill smokey... all in good humor. if he sux, fade him. if he's good, follow. laugh or turn him off, but don't waste your time cuz it makes u look bad.

#14     Sep 24, 2002
  5. WAY too much Ego there, DUDE.

#15     Sep 24, 2002
  6. Swish,

Do you know what Contrarian means?

#16     Sep 24, 2002
  7. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

lol- thats all you got??? so i was right on about your website then!!! thats what i figured.......
    okay, since you are so thick i will spell it out for you:

quit posting stupid shit when you can't/ don't really trade and have no idea what you are talking about (700 posts is excessive- go actually read some books and get knowledge)

this is a tough audience- be prepared to catch some shit here for stupid posts- don't let it ruin your day- but listen to what people more knowlegeable/ experienced tell you......

there is nothing wrong with coming here to get knowledge- just don't be an ass when you post....

i could care less abooot what you think, eh??!! you might as well be canadian. eh?!?! tool......

#17     Sep 24, 2002
  8. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

#18     Sep 24, 2002
  9. McFly,

Have you noticed how many words I waste on your trifle babble? Very little ... I need no reason to boost my ego.

#19     Sep 24, 2002
  10. Pabst

Pabst

No, but boosting your number of posts is a different story.

#20     Sep 24, 2002