The Great Chicago Mall Brawl

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Sure I was

[​IMG]

#11     Feb 26, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#12     Feb 26, 2013
  3. Yes you were, it's a fact.

I myself voted for Don Bright posting as Mrbill, but he seems to have moved on since the election.

#13     Feb 26, 2013
  4. +1...does pigeon even know how to make a non-insulting intelligent comment?

#14     Feb 26, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

This is just a fun tread anyway. A look at how so many have no respect for other people.

Buckwheat calls the P&R fight club anyway. I've made offers to be more congenial with him only to have them rebuffed. So, let the insults and innuendo fly.

#15     Feb 26, 2013
  6. TGregg

TGregg

7. pspr

pspr

#17     Feb 27, 2013
  8. #18     Feb 27, 2013
  9. This is the result of no parents in the black community. Not single parents. That's history. No parents! Basicly black kids raise themselves. Kids fight each other. That's normal. What's also normal is for Dad to come busting through the door and say, if this shit don't stop I'm going to stop it. The fighting stops. No Dad, the fighting continues. Maybe Mom comes through the door. The fighting at least settles down a little. No Mom. No Dad. It's a f'n free for all, all day and night. By the time these kids are 6, 7 years old, the die is cast. They're lost in a world of fighting and violence. Isn't any amount of money going to fix this. Isn't any politician going to fix it. Teachers aren't going to fix it. Only the black man and woman can fix it, and they don't seem to have much interest in doing so. Of course, this is now multi generational, so any role models are dead and gone for the most part. Looks like a race of people hell bent on self destruction.

#19     Feb 27, 2013
  10. A few?
    They all look alike to me.

#20     Feb 27, 2013