The Governments Great Track Record of Providing Healthcare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Opinions are wonderful things aren't they?

We humans frequently use them to convince ourselves of all manner of absurdities, facts and reality be damned.

#21     Nov 1, 2009
  2. Mnphats

Mnphats

Bunch of lefty kooks defending their right to get screwed by government run health care. Only in communist America.

#22     Nov 1, 2009
  3. TGregg

TGregg

It's something for nothing! Free health care, plus run by the government!

Woo hoo!

Free is good, right? And we know the government is good, right? What's not to love?

I think these Nigerians are on to something - there does seem to be an endless supply of potential "customers".

#23     Nov 1, 2009
  4. And the VA sucks. My stephfather walked in for a simple procedure on his leg and he left with nerve damage and he has to talk with a cain the rest of his life.

No recourse
    No trial layers

Nothing but a botched procedure and a limp.

You left wing dickheads want to be babysat by the gov't then go ahead but leave me out of it.

#24     Nov 1, 2009
  5. "No trial layers"

Who bitches most about trial lawyers?

:D

The klannish of course...

#25     Nov 1, 2009
  6. I realize it's difficult for you to think beyond what the huffington post tells you but I am merely pointing out that you lefty nitwits love the trial lawyers, that is until they are suing you.

I'll dumb it down next time.

#26     Nov 1, 2009
  7. How was your day yesterday?

Did you get a lot of kids trick or treating or do they know that's where the bad man lives?

#27     Nov 1, 2009
  8. once again, nicely done, optional :D

#28     Nov 1, 2009
  9. TGregg

TGregg

We can also expect a new wonderful redistribution program from the left: Forced Organ Transplants.

From each according to his ability to each according to their need.

If somebody needs a kidney, WTF should any "rich" @#!& be allowed to keep two? If you are such a winner in life's lottery as to have both your lungs, shouldn't the playing field be leveled - shouldn't the poor guy with failed lungs get one? Who are you to say no?

Why should blind guys not have any eyesight while people walk around with not one but two good eyes? That's obviously unfair and a wrong that needs correction by the government.

I'm serious. This is a very fair application of the things the left believe. It's even more honest than income redistribution. When it comes to money, you frequently have people who are contributing more making more money than those who lay about doing nothing. And the left wants to take money from the working man and give it to the slothful.

But take the case of some guy who loses his eyesight through no fault of his own. Without question it is not "fair" that he has no vision while other people have two good eyes - and they have them through no special effort on their part. If you buy into the liberal viewpoint, forced organ transplants have a more compelling case *by far* than mere income redistribution.

#29     Nov 1, 2009
  10. LOL :D

don't forget the leftist 'death panels! :eek:

#30     Nov 1, 2009