The Government Is Coming For Our Guns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I had some county bitch come in my home, start a big fuss with me then threaten to call the police saying I started a big fuss with her. She's right out of the psychopath playbook, a real lying bullshit artist. I backed her into a wall and told her to go ahead and call them.. she had to think about what might happen in the five minutes before they got there. Her county wimp buddy she had along didn't jump to her defense because I'd already caught him in some theft... she put her little pink iPhone away and proceeded to spend about ten minutes trying to trump up some charge against me... My crime in all this? Helping a friend that had gotten the psychopath bitch as a conservator....

Psychopaths are the core problem in SOOOO MANY THINGS... they like jobs with authority like police, public sector worker, etc.. They are the repeat felon offenders in our jail systems. They don't learn from their own mistakes and they commit half of all serious crimes. We have diagnostic capabilities to find every psychopath on the planet and put their faces up on a website. If we did that so many things would change. Con artistry would be reduced by 80%, rape suspects would be found right off that website, etc...

#11     Mar 13, 2013
  2. "bringing up the constitution"... there you have it folks, bringing up the constitution means you aren't a Democrat and you should go away for it... and home schooling means you are anti-gov? Harvard was seeking out home schooled kids at one point. The reason? They have imagination!!

So we have these no-imagination zombies accepting what MSNBS/MSM in general presents as "truth" as factual and voting for more freebies.. I get it now, Democrats have brought us to this point and it's our job to hang on to our freedom while the economic catastrophe they brought along with it plays out.. I can do this shit..

#12     Mar 13, 2013