The Government Is Coming For Our Guns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 12, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

•Eileen Hart objected to a state re-evaluation of her property value that would drastically increase her tax rates
    •She read the Constitution at a tax dispute forum and called one of the appraisers a “pencil-pusher”
    •One of tax officials called 911 saying Hart threatened to return with a gun, but she unequivocally denies the claim
    •Hart was charged with making “terroristic threats” and told that if she didn’t turn over her weapons, her bail would be prohibitively high and it was unclear how long she would have to remain in jail

Full Story:
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ing-the-constitution-at-tax-dispute-assembly/

2. JamesL

JamesL

[​IMG]

3. If Hart voted for Obama, in favor of gun control and if she was a liberal. If she answered yes to any of these questions she can go fuck herself.

4. The womens story sounds fishy as hell imo.Its clear she was pissed about her taxes going up.If a complaint is made against a person pissed about their taxes going up threatens to come back with a gun they should have their gun taken while the police investigate . People pissed over money have gone postal before

5. pspr

pspr

I accuse you of threatening me with a gun. The police should go to your house and take your guns while the "I said - you said" plays out somewhere?

That's ridiculous AK. They don't even take people's guns away for brandishing a firearm.

6. It is Jersey but her not allowing the people in her home to appraise it ,2 guns,bringing up the constitution,bringing up Hitler and a home schooled kid she might be an anti government nutter

7. That could lead to a felony conviction and they would have to give their guns up

8. Colorado's Californicated Democrap Senate just passed new gun laws which include banning magazines >15 rounds. Are 15-rd mags made for rifles?? Maybe that effectively limits rifles to 10-rds?? Perhaps they settled on 15-rds because some hand guns hold 15.

9. And the number of firearm companies refusing to sell to law enforcement and gov't in those states restricting the 2nd amendment continues to grow.

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This so reminds me of the "they came for the... and I did nothing" stanza. Instead of "I did nothing", just put in "and I agreed" for idiots like AK47.

#10     Mar 13, 2013