The GOP is working to keep eligible African-Americans from voting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 12, 2008.

1. No I.D., no vote, simple as that. Also keeps the illegals from voting which is what the radical left really wants to tap. Funny, they always go after the ignorant and the criminals. Must be a message in there somewhere, eh?

#11     Sep 13, 2008
  2. "Requiring a drivers license hardly seems like an onerous requirement."

Oh, and how are you going to verify absentee ballots? Without an ID card, how will you know who actually filled out the absentee ballots?

Besides, do you know how easy it is to get a fake ID?

Do you know who will be checking these ID's at polling stations?

#12     Sep 13, 2008
  3. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y36yesZ40HI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y36yesZ40HI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#13     Sep 13, 2008
  4. Why don't you tell me how we establish some type of ID requirement? Or do you just shoot things down? The bottomline is we need some type of legit ID requirement. The voting place I go to has a sign-in spot on a voter list. That's it. Last time my wife offered her drivers license...and the guy said "Nah, we don't need it". I said, "How do you know it's her?" He said, "She looks honest". LOL. Wouldn't even look at her damn drivers license.

Imagine the abuse in the absentee ballot area.

OldTrader

#14     Sep 14, 2008
  5. This country went for how long without an ID requirement...

Wasn't Reagan elected without an ID requirement?

Legit ID requirement in a digital age where Diebold machines can eaily be hacked to steal votes, where ID's are easily reproduced?

#15     Sep 14, 2008
  6. LoZZZZer morphs into a Reagan era regressive....

#16     Sep 14, 2008