The GOP Is Slitting Their Own Throats With Amnesty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 13, 2013.

1. As I previously stated Houston,Dallas,Austin and San Antonio all have democratic mayors.4 out of the top 5 most populated Texas counties went for Obama in 2012.The Hispanic population in Texas is 37 % and rising and the black population is 11 %.Hispanics and blacks will soon outnumber whites in Texas.Reagan got 63 % of the vote in Texas,W Bush got 61 %.McCain got 55 % and Romney 57 %.Good luck waiting for your Texas secession and Texas staying blue with those numbers dick head.

#21     Jun 20, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're hopelessly delusional. And you still haven't answered how turning our country into a Latino third world shit hole helps us in the long term.

#22     Jun 20, 2013
  3. Latinos do less damage then republican presidents.

#23     Jun 20, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Been to Mexico recently?:confused: And Ronald Reagan damaged America? Damn, you're an idiot!

#24     Jun 21, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Texas will break away from the union IF the big bad US gubment keeps fucking up. They'll be the first to go, then hopefully other southern states will follow suit.

#25     Jun 21, 2013
  6. I've never seen someone ignore reality as much as you.Do you realize the citizens of Texas are increasing their votes for the big gubment that you claim they will revolt against ? Do you realize Texas support for republican presidents went from 63 and 61 % for Reagan and Bush to 55 and 57 % for McCain and Romney ? How can you ignore the fact that Texas biggest cities have democrat mayors and one has a gay democrat mayor ? How can you ignore the fact that in 2012 4 out of 5 of Texas biggest counties voted for Obama ?How can ignore the fact that Hispanics and blacks now total 48 % of the Texas population and is growing and will soon outnumber whites and they support and vote for the current gubment ? Do you realize Texas blacks and Latinos are spitting out around 2-3 future democrat voters for every 1 child conservative whites are having ?If Texas conservatives are going to secede they better do it quick because every day that goes by it gets worse for them.

#26     Jun 21, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's utterly ridiculous and shows that you'll go to any length to rationalize an excuse to poo poo on republicans and or sing praises to your beloved democraps.

Your hate of all things republican is clouding your judgment kid.

#27     Jun 21, 2013
  8. Good! I'm voting straight dem from this point forward. I fully support open borders, abortion on demand all the way to birth, maybe a couple hours after depending on moms mood, never ending unemployment benefits, welfare for anyone as long as they like, free healthcare at the expense of the taxpayer, higher taxes across the board, more troops to the middle east, NSA spying on anyone they like, IRS auditing everyone continually, anyone who can fog a mirror can vote, legalization of all drugs,(we're going to really need them), bailouts for every failing industry, absolutely no prosecution for bankers and other money hustlers scamming the system, all student loans forgiven, no more grades in school, no more tests in school, students are allowed to attack teachers if they like, but teachers can fuck any student over the age of 10, so there is that plus for them. OH, I almost forgot. All guns are illegal and anyone caught with a gun will be sentenced to death without trial, except for gang bangers. They can own guns. I mean really, how they gonna' make a living without one?

Now seriously, most everything listed is actually happening or in works. So explain to me on any of it is good for America. Tell me how never ending unemployment/welfare to an able bodied worker is good for him. Tell me how bailing out a failing company will make America more competative. Tell me how abortion on demand is good for the social structure. Please enlighten me how dumbing down our educational system improves the chances for those children getting a job. I really want to know how more involvement with the savages in the middle east will keep us safer here at home. Let me know how adding tens of millions of illegals will improve our economy, and do it with simple revenue in/expenses out type accounting, not government math. Please tell me how pressing on a gas peddle as we race towards a cliff is the wise move to make.

#28     Jun 21, 2013
  9. Unemployment is 99 weeks not forever and I think thats only for states with a UE rate above a certain %.I do support less of it though.

Republicans support bail outs so thats a non issue when choose between a D and R

Republicans support taking our rights and privacy,NSA,patriot act,tsa etc

I dont support abortion on demand or abortion being use as birth control but abortion is good for society because society has to pay for kids parents don't want or cant take care of .Our tax dollars has to pay for section 8 rent for single mothers,food stamps wic,medicare etc.Unloved and unwanted kids from single mothers cause problems as kids and adults.Many of the unwanted kids will grow up and have multiple kids that we also have to pay for and we have to pay for many of them when they end up in prison.

States that spend more on education have more high school and college graduates and less poverty.Dumbing down education occurs in mostly in southern red states that are always cutting education budgets.Southern red states have the highest high school drop out rates,the lowest amount of college graduates ,lower incomes,the most people with out health insurance and the highest poverty rates.

Republicans will have us in more middle east wars then democrats did and they would massively increase military industrial complex spending like Bush and Reagan did.McCain probably would have had us in WW 3 by now.Both McCain and Romney wanted to stay longer in Iraq and Afghanistan.There were some Republican idiots who wanted to go back into Iraq after Obama took them out.Both McCain and Romney wanted to increase military spending even though Bush had just increased it from 300 billion to 700 billion during his presidency

One way adding millions of illegals will improve our economy is them paying taxes .

#29     Jun 21, 2013
  10. Thats true and anyone with a brain knows that.Too bad for the dopes sitting at home waiting for it.

#30     Jun 21, 2013