The GOP is just plain dumb

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 10, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

It would be pretty fun to see Joe Biden thrown under the bus and kicked out of the VP job.

I never understood the idea the Hillary Clinton was qualified to run the country. As far as I can tell her total experience with that she was fucking the president and ran several commodity and real-estate scams. Does that qualify someone to be leader of the free world?

#51     Jan 10, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Apparently she wasn't fucking Bill enough. Remember Monika? :D

#52     Jan 10, 2012
  3. Its more then smiles.Every since their primary she has did everything Obama has asked of her and had his back on everything.Obama also gave Hilary the highest position in his cabinet

Romney wont be appointing Newt,Perry,Bachmann Paul etc in his administration if he were President

#53     Jan 10, 2012
  4. I agree Bill Hates Obama but many have said Bill Hilary is more of a business partnership then marriage now.I doubt he wanted her take the SOS position

#54     Jan 10, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

And Jon Huntsman did the same for Obama!!!!!!!

Come on man, what did you expect her to do as Secretary of State? She is a very ambitious woman. Did you think she was going to just play dead? LOL.

#55     Jan 10, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Apparently she does in bed. :D

#56     Jan 10, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol, yep, I'll bet she is a dead Mackerel in the sack. :D

[​IMG]

#57     Jan 10, 2012
  8. Assuming they hate each other.Obama/Biden is trailing Romney/ Christie by 10 points for multiple weeks and Hilary as VP is the last card Obama has to play.You think he go's to election day trailing 10 points with Biden ?

#58     Jan 10, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Honestly, I don't see that happening. That is Obama trailing by 10 pts. This race is going to stay in a dead heat till the last minute. No way in hell Romney goes up 10 pts. It's just not going to happen. And if it did. I can't imagine the scandal that had to come out for Obama that would cause that. And honestly, if the scandal is that bad. Nobody will be able to salvage Obama.

#59     Jan 10, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

I agree, it would have to be either a scandal, or the complete collapse of the economy that got him into that situation, either way, if he managed to get there, it would end up being unsalvageable at that point, so Hillary being on the ticket would be a moot point.

#60     Jan 10, 2012