The GOP is just plain dumb

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

And yet you're consistently siding with the guys doing much of it.
    Despite numerous mentions of how you, supposedly, don't like the name calling.

What gives?

L

#11     Jan 10, 2012
  2. Hmm? Actually I see a lot of name calling on both sides, and don't like from anyone, to be honest.

Still curious about the bet idea. We can look at InTrade all day, but what about you guys? No bets? Something we can look back on in a few months?

C

#12     Jan 10, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

L

#13     Jan 10, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

No idea.

Incredibly narrow thinking and rabid racism seems to be his thing anymore. I remember when he was a nice guy with an eye for attractive women. He just sorta flipped out over the last year or so.

The pattern is to imply something awful and then apologize profusely in the next breath.

Bipolar maybe? (shrug)

He's got the ass for you Lucrum. I'm not sure if it is because of being from Georgia or if he has a beef with you personally. Either way it is distasteful.

#14     Jan 10, 2012
  5. Nice turn around 377. If you do get some cable on that island, and I mean that not in any mean spirited way, but it is very clear that the GOP wants to roll back federal protections put in place to that the disenfranchised will face a little less harassment. If you don't get that, that's cool. What I won't do is get into a flame war with you. So you have the last word.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GlRQjzltaMQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#15     Jan 10, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

I think it is his easy access to powerful drugs as a nurse. One day he will get caught and we suddenly won't hear from him for a few years. Or do they provide computers and internet access to the convicts these days?

#16     Jan 10, 2012
  7. As yes, you see, it oozes out of your GOP pores, I am black, so I must be a criminal of some kind, right?:D

#17     Jan 10, 2012
  8. People willing to flame, rant and rave about their opinions, but won't even make a friendly bet to either back up their opinions or show that they might be in touch with reality.

Sort of like 'the race may not go to the swift, etc. - but that's the way to bet.'

I moved it to a separate thread, but if you don't think it would be fun, then no worries.

Personally, I like it when I do the same thing to the big market gurus, show them how adamant they were about that big crash coming, end of the world and all that. Only to find the market has gone up 6000 points, oh well.

I don't really blame you, kind of hard to bet against yourselves.

c

#18     Jan 10, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) It's NOT that "clear", unless maybe you're obsessed with that sort of thing.
    2) Fuck the "disenfranchised".

#19     Jan 10, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Unlikely. He ran a Methadone Clinic. That rules out drug abuse completely.

Look the GOP *is* dumb. They let the MSM manipulate them into self-immolation at every debate. They've renounced Ronald Reagan and conservatism. They've alienated blacks, women, gays and probably all of the independents.

Now *I'm* sounding embittered. Crap.

#20     Jan 10, 2012