The GOP has turned its back on Reagan and Lincoln

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 30, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Obama taught me how to count my penny...:cool:

#11     Jan 30, 2013

2. Obama is no Lincoln,not even close

#12     Jan 30, 2013
  3. Great movie,I highly recommend.

[​IMG]

#13     Jan 30, 2013
  4. Gotta give props to Reagan, he made me look good. I started a new job back in '83 just as the economy was taking off. I was a genius.:D

#14     Jan 30, 2013
  5. 1) For someone who worships dictators and despises freedom on which this nation was founded you are right.
    He's right up there with stalin and mao for slaughtering his countrymen to suit his own purposes.

2) I feel bad for the Union soldier who was duped into betraying his country and the ideals of the founding fathers, the rest can rot in hell with abe IMHO.

People who worship lincoln are just either ignorant or tyrants.
    lincoln is the greatest recipient of con job propaganda in the history of the world bar none.

#15     Jan 30, 2013
  6. Funny you just backhandedly admitted right to self determination which is why lincoln attempted genocide on them.

Every problem this nation has today stems from the forces of evil (central govt dictatorship) winning the civil war.

#16     Jan 30, 2013
  7. It was a pretty good movie. I loved this story he told.

The Revolutionary War hero Ethan Allen visited Britain after the war where his friends were at the time harboring a little resentment over the outcome, so they resolved to tacking up a picture of George Washington on the inside of the outhouse door where it would confront the seated occupant square in the face.

He comes out smiling instead of gnashing his teeth in anger and his confused friends don’t understand- they figured that he’d be sizzeling! “Well didn’t you see George Washington in there?” they asked.

“Of course I did,” he replied “And I think it’s the most appropriate place for him.”

“What do you mean?” they asked.

To which he answered something to the affect of, “I can think of no better way to make an Englishman shit faster than seeing General George Washington.”

#17     Jan 30, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

#18     Jan 30, 2013

9. The history books of course are slanted with propaganda about Lincoln. Read the accounts of his life........hero, I think not. Replacing Gen. McClelland with U.S. Grant saved his tail in the Civil War, as Grant viewed complete slaughter with a conscripted Union force as the only solution. And then came the assassination. I wonder how history would have viewed him, had John Wilkes Booth not put his lights out?

#19     Jan 30, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then I guess that makes Lincoln a terrorist.

#20     Jan 30, 2013