The GOP dream ticket...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Actually, it is the Republicans who are talking about Joe the Plumber, as the article points out. He is, after all, family.

#21     Feb 3, 2009
  2. ...and intellectual oblivion.

#22     Feb 3, 2009
  3. Exactly. meanwhile, the members of the Hard Right Contingent here at ET are falling over themselves coming to his defense. At least we agree sometimes, eh, Cap'n? :)

#23     Feb 3, 2009
  4. It hasn't been ideal. Even so, I think Obama will come out okay. Like you, I will sit back and see how it plays out, hoping for the best for all concerned.

#24     Feb 3, 2009
  5. What poll numbers and instant results are now is pretty meaningless...unless they influence the 2010 congressional election.

Oh, I doubt very much the right wing collective is thinking about what is best for all concerned. If they were, that would certainly be the first time since Ike.

#25     Feb 3, 2009
  6. What about "was either delinquent or didn't fully cover his taxes" don't you understand? The article allows the possibility that he did in fact pay the taxes, but was late in doing so. You with me so far? Probably not.

You find no difference between what Daschle, Geithner, and Rangel did and the opinion of the court rep who stated, "I am 99.9 percent positive that he doesn't even know about this"???

You're a true student of the Zzzzztroll, utilizing evasion and obfuscation as best you can. "Stay on point" my ass - you fixate on one part of AAA's comment and completely ignore what he had to say about the Dem's tax evasion...pathetic.

CanuckCooCoo moonbat can't own up to the fact that he's a partisan hack who hypocritically attacks anyone who doesn't kneel at the altar of Obama...

#26     Feb 4, 2009
  7. Read this s-l-o-w-l-y.

I was not defending Daschle. I never even referred to Daschle. In fact, Daschle is not even the point of this thread. With me so far? Rather, I was pointing to AAA, who was backhandedly defending Joe the Butthead with a slight against Daschle. Did I mention that I never brought up or defended Daschle? That I merely brought attention to the veracity of AAA's comment about the person whom this thread is actually about? Get a clue, hack.

#27     Feb 4, 2009
  8. Grow up. You talk about "staying on point" after quoting AAA and then addressing only a sliver of that very comment, then try to make excuses with a pathetic "not-even-the-point-of-this-thread" remark. Puhleeze, these threads go all over the place thanks in large part to the idiot whose tactics you've started to emulate, the Zzzztroll. That you don't address AAA's comments about Daschle and Co. speaks volumes about your character and partisanship.

Get a life. Better yet, try addressing the problems of your own country and stop trying to live vicariously through Code Pink and other American Kool-Aid-drinking moonbats. Just because you've been denied American citizenship over and over doesn't mean you can't stop applying. Perhaps one day you'll make the club, and then you'll be free to criticize and organize your fellow American loonies all you want. I'll wager that when you do finally attain your dream of American citizenship, you'll move to San Francisco and be in the front lines of those lozzzers who do things like protest the presence of Marine Corps recruiting offices, or run around naked wearing bunny ears whilst spreading pamphlets of the latest Noam Chomsky roundtable discussion at Berkeley.

Wish I could see your face when the Obama as Messiah glee starts to fade, as it already has started to:

The European Union and Canada have stepped up pressure on US President Barack Obama to abandon the Buy American plan, which forms part of his economic rescue package.

The Senate is considering plans that would force stimulus-funded infrastructure projects to use only US-manufactured iron, steel and other goods. EU and Canadian ambassadors in Washington warned the president that the Buy American provision could spur other countries to set up similar protectionist trade barriers, which would ultimately cost American jobs.

The EU and Canada feel that President Obama - if he is to pull the global economy out of financial stagnation - should lead the world by example and warned against a dangerous precedent that could sap global public confidence.

LOL!

#28     Feb 4, 2009
  9. Hapaboy, please don't take this the wrong way (as a compliment), but you personify the Far Right brain trust. You really do.

#29     Feb 4, 2009
  10. Nice dodge, ya hack.

Your definition of a right-winger = anyone who dares question the Obama administration, its appointments, policies, or points out the cracks in the halo around the Messiah's half-white head.

In other words, you're a moonbat. But don't worry, you're in plentiful, albeit sordid, company on ET.

Good luck the next time you apply for US citizenship. :p

#30     Feb 4, 2009