The good ol' Days of the stock tip

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ElectricSavant, Jul 10, 2006.

1. and I'll be happy to talk with wifey if you want

#11     Jul 10, 2006
  2. I have not been in a situation like you described. Consequently, I can only offer conjecture about the pros and cons I might consider while making my decision.

If we ignore the potential legal implications, this may be similar to accepting a very large gift from a generous benefactor you befriended years ago. Or, it could be compared to winning a large lotto. In other words, it results mostly from luck, not the fruits of your labor. Neither is necessarily good or bad, they simply are what they are.

Do you wish financial security and material comforts for you and yours? Or, would the greater joy come from grinding it out on your own? Each path has its unique risks and rewards.

#12     Jul 10, 2006

3. I think you should follow the path that would most likely keep you from posting 9721 more times over the next 3+ years.

#13     Jul 10, 2006
  4. Electric...I would like to hear what you are thinking..your pros and cons of this.

What is it that you are mulling over in your head...is it afraid of the insider info?...just wondering...

#14     Jul 10, 2006
  5. Lippy

Lippy

well its like all things, u figure out how likely it will workout, and how much ull bring in if it works out. look at how much you get screwed for if it fails. if the numbers look great, jump in. simple risk reward that ur dealing with everyday isnt it?

#15     Jul 10, 2006
  6. SteveD

SteveD

If he is not an officer of a PUBLIC traded company I don't understand the question???

Patents and government contracts are not secret. Bids would have to had been announced with a public deadline.

Patent pending files are open to public.

What's the deal???

If it is really inside info he has already broken the law and could go to prison. You are in a gray area.

IMHO

SteveD

#16     Jul 10, 2006
  7. You are so full of yourself...why don't you pull your inflatable doll (wifey) out from under the bed and play with it instead of spending your entire life on a internet message board being an asshole!

#17     Jul 10, 2006
  8. Then why are you posting your babble in the Trading Forum if this does not pertain to a stock or trading...

Get a life!!

#18     Jul 10, 2006