The Geniousness of Paul Tudor Jones

Discussion in 'Trading' started by etfarb, May 19, 2013.

1. no offense taken--- no one wants to or expects to blow up-- but it does happen on occassion and it is usually a direct result of ego pushing the manager into dangerous territory in an attempt to keep the outperformance going--- unless you have felt this pressure, you do not know how you would react or do in an effort to save the ship. Sometimes, as VN proved in court, it truly is someone elses doing--- but I agree this would be very rare. regardless, i have the utmost respect for anyone who makes a living from the markets--- manager, trader, etc. best wishes to you!! surf

#71     May 21, 2013
  2. This is sad--

Another know it all who posts prior to even reading what he is responding to-----, he clearly lists VN, and you are completely wrong, VN has never declared bankruptcy. Two falsehoods in the same sentence, unreal!! surf

#72     May 21, 2013
  3. zdreg

zdreg

"another know it all"
    your remark above shows you can't handle it the way your bud was exposed as a charlatan on ET.

#73     May 21, 2013
  4. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

#74     May 22, 2013
  5. zdreg

zdreg

#75     May 22, 2013
  6. #77     May 24, 2013
  7. There are few women traders ... so what? The guy has an opinion as to why ... so what? Increasingly the Western world seems to think one man's opinion is a threat to our civilization. I am not of that opinion.

#78     May 24, 2013