The General vs Mandlesbroth

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by The General, Jul 10, 2009.

1. The General

The General Guest

+666:D

THE GENERAL

#41     Jul 13, 2009
  2. SwineFlu

SwineFlu

He's never accepted any challenge because he can't trade. He posts trades but can't make any money on them. He's constantly losing his cool too.

#42     Jul 13, 2009
  3. LMAO

We all acknowledged that was a fake trade and had a good laugh! :D :D

It's typical that someone of your caliber would put a fake trade up in the first place. :p

P.S. How are the new shoes working for ya? :eek: :confused:

#43     Jul 13, 2009
  4. ROTF ... posting trades being the operative word here. :)

Something that neither you, nor any of your butt buddies seem to be able to do with any consistency. :p

#44     Jul 13, 2009
  5. The General

The General Guest

TERMS AS REQUESTED-FEEL FREE TO REVIEW AND SUGGEST CHANGES

1. LIVE CALLS

2. INDEX FUTURE

3. TARGET ENTRY- ACTUAL WHEN FILLED

4. TARGET STOP-ACTUAL WHEN HIT

5. TARGET PROFIT-ACTUAL WHEN/IF HIT

as MENTIONED-as u see fit-new account just ready for challenge-as all trades will have to be posted at end of sample set-after which we will use good old van tharp's EXPECTANCY formula to come with the best performing sample set-i will leave you pick the size of the sample set-my good friend

THE GENERAL

#45     Jul 13, 2009
  6. I've already asked and answered you.

But you like to keep multiple threads in the air, so you're going to have to find out where for yourself. :p

#46     Jul 13, 2009
  7. The General

The General Guest

AS REPLIED TO YOU-ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE HERE-OR-AS YOUR FOLLOWERS SAY-STFU:D

THE GENERAL

#47     Jul 13, 2009
  8. It's already been accepted.

Link

Man, how many threads do you have going??? :D :p :eek:

#48     Jul 13, 2009
  9. The General

The General Guest

This will be the last post by THE GENERAL-purpose served.

ET is full of idiots who do not have the first clue about trading-and this has been proven "beyond a reasonable doubt".

As usual-the few that do have some key knowledge to share-are looked on as the fools-but you should know how that goes by now-or do you!!!

Those who shy away from a legit challenge-well-need I say anymore about them.

For the few who really want to learn how to make money trading-here is a great tip for you.

Look at the elite ET and just take the opposite side of the trade they are doing-your odds of winning will be about 95%-no joke!

Learn what a loss is-only when you truly know this will you be able to move on and win-and above all else-do not use any TA indicators on your charts-if you do-you will become like the rest of the idiots who think they know "something" about trading-which is one big joke-really.

Good trading-time for the real traders to make some real money-as I mentioned when target down was hit-but hey-how many actually saw that little post-pity-it has made me a lot of money and lots more to come-from " u no who" :D

Dismissed

THE GENERAL

#49     Jul 14, 2009
  10. Sheeesh!

Another blowhard hits the EXIT sign. :p

Things are looking up around here. :D

#50     Jul 18, 2009