The General vs Mandlesbroth

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by The General, Jul 10, 2009.

1. SwineFlu

SwineFlu

There is a mental condition attributed to those that accuse people of the exact same things they are guilty of but at the moment I can't think of what it's called.

I know someone that has this affliction. He's the brunt of a lot of his own family's jokes which is really sad.

#31     Jul 12, 2009
  2. ... and that's exactly what they did. :D

Zing!

#32     Jul 12, 2009
  3. your brothers in arms?

#33     Jul 12, 2009
  4. first symptoms already?

#34     Jul 12, 2009
  5. Coming from someone who has spent their entire ET Career promoting jack hershey's fake SCT Trading system, which has created losing trader after losing trader, I find your post to be one of the funniest I've ever read Spydertrader.

No wonder you only post fake trades that catch the high and low of a move and then show your fake blotter.

Both you and jack hershey are afraid to actually trade. :eek:

LOL, sucks to be you. :p

#35     Jul 12, 2009
  6. Coming from someone who made up a multiple alias just to troll after my posts, that's funny as hell.

Bye little troll.

#36     Jul 12, 2009
  7. +10 :p

#37     Jul 12, 2009
  8. Typical response from someone of your ilk. Catch them in a lie, watch them change the subject.

Here is the trade to which you refer. Note your response a few posts later. Either you were lying then, or you are lying now.

In addition, pull up a chart for that trade. You'll no doubt note I did not trade the exact high and the exact low (as you once again lied about) of the day, trend, bar or move.

Another lie from Mandelbrotset / JimmyJam.

Shocking.

- Spydertrader

#38     Jul 12, 2009
  9. SwineFlu

SwineFlu

Wow, that sheds a whole new light on things. It is even worse than I imagined. That is pathological. It is no wonder his tiny group of followers admire him. Every society must have it's "bottom of the barrel" element. We have now found and confirmed ET's.

Mandelbrotset and his mentally challenged band of pathological minions.

Amazing. I wonder who will step forward now and stand beside such a despicable human being. Being exposed this way HAS to be painful. Wow, I'm still in shock.

#39     Jul 12, 2009
  10. The General

The General Guest

i stand behind my friend mandlesbroth-after all-he is going to accept my challenge so that we can show a few aspiring traders how to lose-

THE GENERAL will show them how to lose correctly-

ManDlesbrothW will show them-well-just how to lose-using TA indicators of course:D

THE GENERAL

#40     Jul 13, 2009