The General vs Mandlesbroth

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by The General, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Yet your post count is less than 20?????

You're obviously a either:

a) a desperate lurker who tremously takes his trades and is hoping for someone to show him the way, or
    b) a multi-alias troll who made up (yet another) alias to come troll on ET

LOL

You come on here starting shit and then try to point the finger back at me? :D :D :D

You're one of the fakest, hypocritcal, most sanctimonious tools to ever hit ET. ... the only who is worse than you is jack hershey, LOL some more.

You say ET is about "Content" ... lets see some from you. I have a suspicious feeling that neither you nor your mentor have ever posted anything of worth on ET, just a lot of bullshit to fool the noobs.

Later, chump. :cool:

#21     Jul 12, 2009
  2. Yes, it's better than your fake 20 point trade that caught the abosulte high and absolute low of the move, for 40 contracts, isn't it? :D

#22     Jul 12, 2009
  3. SwineFlu

SwineFlu

Librarys are full of content and one doesn't need to be an author to enjoy the information inside.
    People learn very quickly where all the good sections are on their own. Only the mentally challenged require someone like yourself to guide them around.

#23     Jul 12, 2009
  4. from another thread started by The General:

Link

#24     Jul 12, 2009
  5. and here's my reply:
    +1 :)

That right there is why I play "knockabout" with fools like The General.

It's very interesting that long-time posters (i.e., traders) see clearly through bullshit, but multi-alias trolls like swinful-pun intended (aka spydertrader) seem to think that "Content is King", regardless of the fact that is really just more bullshit.

Oh, now I understand WHY he follows around jack hershey like a lapdog! :D
    Have a nice weekend guys, and let the fools play their mind-fuck games with each other. :eek: :p :cool:

#25     Jul 12, 2009
  6. SwineFlu

SwineFlu

Wow, stalking me already. Should I put a restraining order out now. Are you planning on rape? I'm not gay? Are you? Are you intimidated by people that trade larger size than you? Is that a freudian reference to your lack of manhood? Please stop stalking me, it is really embarrassing for you.

#26     Jul 12, 2009
  7. Nah, I'm a pussycat compared to SuperMandel666 and suma66's vitriol.

LOL, this troll creates a new alias and starts out posting trash about me and then claims that I am stalking him. :D

Thanks for the laughs - SuperMandel666, suma66, swineflu aka spydertrader, thanks again for proving that you're a fake. :eek: :) :cool:

Ciao!

#27     Jul 12, 2009
  8. SwineFlu

SwineFlu

One of my favorite posters in Buy1Sell2 so your reference to these otheres are, I guess, for your own satisfaction.

In regards to people that have have more than one nickname on here, so you are saying you don't have any other nicknames, right. Now be careful because I have 2 friends that are mods on here. These are real life friends too, not internet buddys.

#28     Jul 12, 2009

9. Jeez! You are losing your fuking marbles! You think that everyone who disagrees with you is a multi-nick :D You really need a vacation dude!

We'll let you know about the 'job' in the pro camp.

Dackster.

#29     Jul 12, 2009
  10. I find it quite ironic that someone who has posted to this web site under multiple usernames (Jimmyjam / MandelbrotSet) would choose to accuse someone, who has only ever posted to this web site under one username, of being a mutli-alias troll.

Another losing 'call' by JimmyJam MandelbrotSet. Imagine that.

Whether someone chooses to see your clearly deficient pattern recognition skills or your near 11 posts per day, they reach the same conclusion: You don't trade for a living, but spend a significant portion of your day in an attempt to convince others that you do.

Sad.

- Spydertrader

#30     Jul 12, 2009