The General vs Mandlesbroth

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by The General, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Well, that at least is a plus, but I would respect you if you weren't a 12 post count multi-alias. As it is, you're jus a tool hiding behind yet another user name.

Among other things, I use ET as a Laboratory. It serves my purpose to post trades for a reason ... I'm not doing it to be right, I'm doing it to see how something works.

I have to "take it on the chin" from a guy with 12 post count? :confused:

LOL, not this lifetime. :p

But thanks for pointing out that trade, as that's where I'm going to be posting my trades (if I choose to), not the latest douchebagerry that General Asshole and his B<strike>o</strike>uttlicker Dackster has thought up. :D

P.S. Regardless of whether my trades win or lose at the moment, I'm still one-up on ET's resident Gurus ... one and all. :cool:

#11     Jul 12, 2009
  2. SwineFlu

SwineFlu

Wow . . . So I suppose under your reasoning it would have been ok for people to call you names when you first starting posting here. I looked back and you didn't like it one bit. But it is ok for you to do it. Amazing.

A laboratory huh? For what to learn how to ridicule posters on their beliefs because that is the bulk of your posts.

I wasn't talking about taking it on the chin from me. I actually appreciate "some" of your posts. I was making the statement in general. You slam everyone but as soon as someone says something, anything about you, you go on a complete rampage. Why?

I'm a smart college educated individual with a higher than normal IQ and more common sense than most and I really don't need anyone telling me, more than once, their biased opinion on "stuff" they have no personal experience with.

I'm astonished at people on the internet that belittle themselves by trying to make others look bad. You only think you are "one up" on someone Mandelbrotset but you are the one fixated on this self destructive attitude of yours and can't see it.

You need to find some peace in your life and allow forums like this to survive without your uncalled for rude remarks.

#12     Jul 12, 2009
  3. WTF are you talking about?

The General?

He was an asshole to me out the gate.

Yourself?

You're obviously a (multi-alias) asshole too.

#13     Jul 12, 2009
  4. I've already exposed you as an ignoramus who doesn't even understand what a chart is, and a plagiarist who passes off the words of real traders as his own. My advice to you is get a new nic and stop pretending you're something you're not. And study the "teachings" of Jack Hershey. I think you and he go together well.

#14     Jul 12, 2009
  5. Yes, a laboratory.

To use multi-alias cowardly tools like you who follow my posts as lab rats . :D

It's obvious that you made-up a new username just so you could troll my posts, now keep posting, my little lab rat. :p

#15     Jul 12, 2009

6. The General,

Mandy uses 'TA' (Total Anger). He's so angry all the time, how can somebody be so angry all the time? I think it's amazing, and just for the sake of Mandy and his sanity, i think we should cook up a little thread in the 'psycho' dept. Wink wink!:cool: :D

Mandy, you need to stop being angry right now, do you read me!? The ES Journal is being read all over the world, your anger is losing you pts on the thread and making you look like you are a member of the amateur camp. You want people to think you are a seasoned vet, in the pro camp with me and TG, Mr Hershey, Proflogic and a few others. Get a grip boy! At the moment, if you were to be given a place in the pro camp, you could only enter as a b!tch runner,....you can have the job if you want it:D

Yours,

Dackster.

#16     Jul 12, 2009
  7. SwineFlu

SwineFlu

I talking about your response to people that disagreed with your initial posts here. I could care less about any single individual here. Sites like this are about content, they aren't about you, even though you feel otherwise.

Do you speak to people, face to face, like this. I don't know where you live but I think not. You wouldn't make it long in a big city talking like this to people on the street.

Amazing. You really have an anger problem my friend.

#17     Jul 12, 2009
  8. ROTFLMAO

That's the biggest list of complete morons I've ever seen.

Thanks for compiling it for me.

P.S. I'm still ahead of all of you on my LIVE CALLS ... :D

Cheers Duckie!

#18     Jul 12, 2009
  9. And I'm talking about the fact that you made up a multi-alias to troll this thread.

Do you go around making up fake shit so you can go behind people's back and do shit to them?

If so, you wouldn't make it long in a big city acting like this with people on the street.

Amazing, you really do have a problem with being a multi-alias, lying POS my friend.

#19     Jul 12, 2009
  10. SwineFlu

SwineFlu

Wow, you really are self absorbed aren't you.

I've read thousands of posts on here because of the content, not because of any of your specific posts. I just found the contradictory statements I run into of yours, well, special.

Whatever, I felt I had to say something. You aren't worth any further banter since I try to keep my distance, as much as possible, from self destructive types like yourself.

Have a good Sunday and go relax, if you can.

#20     Jul 12, 2009