The Gauntlet Mini™ $25,000 Account Is Now Available for $90!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Earn2Trade, Jan 3, 2022.

1. To be honest, I am not really familiar with their offering and wouldn't really like to compare - there are plenty of comparison sites and videos that do that.

If we had to give you a list of our strengths, I'd list the way the prop firms do withdrawals, the transparency of our rules and the level of our support.

#11     Jan 6, 2022
  2. thanks

#12     Jan 6, 2022
  3. I might note that in comparison to 5%ers, TopStep, UProfit, Apex Trader, etc you EOD drawdown is one of the biggest, giving trades a better chance to succeed.

#13     Jan 6, 2022
  4. Max contract size. Oneup/Topstep will reject orders if you accidently trade above the max contracts. With E2T you will simply fail the combine. I had met all the requirements, forgot I had increased contract size and saved the settings on exit. Came back and traded 1 too many contracts ( and failed for going over. I assumed E2T had the same setup, but they wont do it. They'd rather have you blow out. Never wouldve happened with OneUp.

The worst part was dealing with customer service. They're terrible at E2T. I flat out told them I'm going to recommend their competitor since for the novice trader this is a big deal. I personally could care less about the money. It was the concept that they're doing this shit to new traders too that really got me.

I had an issue with OneUp and they were more than happy to help.

#14     Jan 7, 2022
    Overnight and mason macgregorson like this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

I understand now what you mean. Indeed, that is kinda' messed up.

#15     Jan 7, 2022
    athlonmank8 likes this.
  6. We are very sorry you feel this way about the product and customer service.

We do require a careful monitoring of the number of contracts you trade. The number of maximum allowed contracts has to be really high because of the micros. It also gives traders the ability to scale up when they have enough profits, without waiting for support to "unlock" more contracts.
    Also be aware that locking the max number of contracts to 20 (2 regular contracts or 20 micros), to give an example, will still not be adequate protection against overtrading if you trade 2 ES and 1NQ.

The best possible solution against overtrading is paying attention to avoid it, and if the beginner traders you mentioned don't do that, they may not be ready to trade live.

#16     Jan 10, 2022
  7. Best to use a different company. I spoke with your customer service and they were more than happy with me expressing this.

#17     Jan 10, 2022
  8. A colleague of mine is writing a comparative review on such companies - I will pass along your observations and experiences.

#18     Jan 10, 2022
    athlonmank8 likes this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Tell your colleague to not forget the background music on a loop, when he posts his review.

#19     Jan 10, 2022
    mason macgregorson likes this.
  10. padutrader

padutrader

why?

#20     Jan 11, 2022