The Gauntlet Mini™ $25,000 Account Is Now Available for $90!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Earn2Trade, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Dear Elite Traders,

Make sure you have all your gear before setting off on an expedition into the futures market. Here’s what you’ll need:
    • Market Volatility Compass
    • Mayan Economic Calendar
    • A Funded Trading Account
    If you’re still missing the last one, the Gauntlet Mini™ has got you covered. Start the test for $90 and trade the $25,000 virtual account to receive your funding offer from a proprietary trading firm.

The discount will be applied to your subscription every month until you pass, cancel or change your plan. This offer is available until January 31, end of day CST.

[​IMG]

2. Gasparov

Gasparov

Any plans to waive the market data fee on the funded account?

athlonmank8 likes this.
  3. Im sure they wont. This place sucks.

4. I spoke with customer service. Explained my concerns and why I felt it was really sketchy of them to run their sim without the protections that their competitors provide, and even told the rep that I would let everyone know how lousy of a company this is. They said go ahead. So I'm staying true to my word. I'm funded at a competitor and unlike E2T, they made sure I was a satisfied customer.

mason macgregorson likes this.
  5. DevBru

DevBru

If you need someone to hold your hand, trading isn't for you.

6. This is a helpful summary - if I were to line up your specifics with say Leeloo or 5%ers or Top Step, are there any specific advantages you offer over them that I should know?

7. Do you even know what im talking about?

8. Gasparov

Gasparov

Which competitor?

9. This is a helpful summary - if I were to line up your specifics with say Leeloo or 5%ers or Top Step, are there any specific advantages you offer over them that I should know?

10. Overnight

Overnight

What protections are you referring to?

#10     Jan 5, 2022