The futures are in a free fall

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Stocktracker, May 16, 2017.

1. What gives? Is it because of the White House drama?

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

"Free fall" is a little strong for -14.50 on the ES future.

Xela, gkishot, motif and 2 others like this.
  3. Ok fair enough, Erase the "Free Fall" and replaced it with "a little pink" :sneaky:

Robert Morse likes this.
  4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

The technical term might be "poopie". More importantly, what is the play, in your opinion?

5. I do not know but I just scalped $45 from the NQ and now in a reload mode.:sneaky:

6. Handle123

Handle123

Well, long term system always going with seeking extremes, covered the shorts on way up, if I had crystal ball-could have just hedged, but new highs and making a certain pattern at highs, have no option than sell them and hedge them. But several times of doing this, don't have that crystal ball, hopes it drops another 25 points for first target of forty points, otherwise......Gold not screaming on up.

7. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Do you scalp manually?

8. Overnight

Overnight

I am pretty darn sure the technical term is not "poopie". But if you wrote the meeting minutes, OMM, I would accept that from you. Either poopie, or "everything has gone to shit." Yep yep, totally acceptable.

9. Overnight

Overnight

P.S. The "futures" are not in a free-fall. Stop looking at futures indices like BCOM and CRY. Asstastic nonsense.

Do look for volatility to increase in futures though.

10. Yes I do, I see the USD/JPY and the DAX are turning up. So I will wait until NQ hits 5702 and then re-evaluate.

#10     May 16, 2017