The future of the USA - 2012-2016: An insolvent and ungovernable United States

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Andromeda, Dec 19, 2011.

1. xiaodre

xiaodre

ugh, another top call at ET. Cmon man!

2012 to 2016? Really?

#21     Dec 22, 2011
  2. Mvector

Mvector

Current inflation is just over 11% per john williams -

http://www.shadowstats.com/

The locations I live in summer and winter I see higher real inflation but 11% seems very close - food, energy, goods. Expanding debt in the us, liquidity controlled by central banking, banks degrading in financial structure, and most Americans broke is not an equation for good times ahead.

#22     Dec 22, 2011
  3. In Euros. I don't know of many US 401k funded in Euros.

#23     Dec 22, 2011
  4. Ya, everything is in double digits save for the helpful stuff; wage and RE inflation.

#24     Dec 22, 2011
  5. syrre

syrre

+9

#25     Dec 22, 2011
  6. Mvector

Mvector

Pissing in the face of the establishment is exactly what is needed right now - Ron Paul 2012!

I hope more Americans realize the power they have to bitch slap the "establishment" and say try to mess with us this time!

#27     Dec 22, 2011
  7. Mvector

Mvector

Maybe they will bomb iran to distract from Ron Paul taking a lead in the republican primaries?

The Iranian news agency IRNA reported today that a U.S. missile hit an oil depot in the southwest village of Abadan on Wednesday. IRNA said British and American jets had entered Iranian airspace several times.

In addition to the oil depot attack, two rockets reportedly hit the village of Manyuhi near the border of Iraq’s al-Faw Peninsula near the Persian Gulf and the Iraqi city of Basra.

“In the border city of Arvand-Kenar, the invading American and British airplanes violated the airspace of the Islamic Republic of Iran three times,” a commander told the Islamic Republic News Agency.

#28     Dec 22, 2011