The future of the United States includes...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You STUPID FUCK! Who do you think produced "generation me"? (Not limited to Boomers) It was the government. And it's going to get worse with Libtard Obama at the wheel.

#51     Jul 10, 2009
  2. Coming from one whose nic means "shit eater" I'll take that as a compliment. OK shit eater, tell us how the government produced "generation me."

#52     Jul 10, 2009
  3. jasonc

jasonc

As a 21 year old who will be graduating soon I guess I should give my opinion. My generation is actually becoming very apathetic towards politics. All the constant fighting between politicians that is simply to cater to specific groups or look good for the camera is getting terrible. Personally some of the things that bug me the most is the amount of government spending on random projects that you never hear about but are placed into the legislation. The government is spending trillions of dollars now to help keep themselves in office and it is my generation that will be forced to pay it. They have no real plan to fix any of the problems that have been created and all of them will simply be past to us.

#53     Jul 10, 2009
  4. ................................................................................................

I hear you loud and clear....and YOU ARE RIGHT.....

If 10/5% C tax only was implemented....

Chips fall where they may

Govt. township centered....

Internet based education....

Eliminate legal largesse...Fascists....

Eliminate the IRS, SEC, and many others....

Broad based lc health care....

New World wide exchange with true universal acct...

End the two party by advertising/lobbyist system.....
    Turn off the govt. pensions to the politicos ....all past , present, and future.....

IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREEDOM AIN'T FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS FIGHT IS INTRA- US....

Hey do you not love it when CEOs ie IBM blow out their opinions....ie the ones responsible for shipping the best jobs out of the US ????? And still doing it....and banking it ?????

And when the fascist banker/govt. play is to stick it to YOU, your children and theirs ??????

Time for a new paradigm.....

Without freedom.....a person has nothing....

#54     Jul 10, 2009
  5. It’s funny how you call me a know-it-all but never actually attempt to carry on a decent conversation by challenging anything I say. You just spew your typical string of insults and call it a day. You think you’re name calling invalidates anything I say, but really, all it does is show how nothing you say ever means anything

#55     Jul 10, 2009
  6. You have a very big stake in all of this, and it's not looking good for your generation.

Rather than being apathetic, perhaps you all should protest loudly...

#56     Jul 10, 2009
  7. Then please explain what is wrong with what I said. If there were real assets being lent, there is no way banks would have ever lent as much as they did. It’s all printed out of thin air. Oh and please try not to use the words stupid, loser, pathetic, or entitlement. Considering that is half your vocabulary though, I’ll understand if you can’t

#57     Jul 10, 2009
  8. What stats are you referring to? It’s funny how you refer to the Census. I worked on a temp job for them a few months ago. I had to verify addresses in areas I was assigned. The big single family homes were a breeze, but the townhouses and apartments took forever. Want to know why, because there are so many of them. This in the 12th richest county in the country. Maybe you could show us where the McMansion are.

#58     Jul 10, 2009
  9. We do protest. Then TraderAntiChrist says we’re pathetic losers who think we’re entitled to everything. Of course he never mentions that the baby boomers had it much easier.

#59     Jul 10, 2009
  10. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB115042445578782114-email.html

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB112380513495311463.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/23/opinion/nyregionopinions/WEHouse.html?_r=1

These houses built a few years ago are still part of the glut.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124630276617469437.html

And their effects are still being felt today.

If you look at the Census data and the NAHB data you will find your 'Mcmansions'. If you are a trader you should understand how to find that PUBLIC government data.

#60     Jul 10, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.