The funniest video on youtube

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rew, Jun 4, 2011.

1. nitro

nitro

I just saw the OP video. Anyone that objects to what the message is in spirit, horribly misunderstands. It does go too far though, and they don't understand all women, only some of them. But they do understand the atrocities that men have perpetrated on them over history. So many things in that video are spot on.

I understand this video completely, and I salute those men for the truth that they speak. However, I agree with the sentiment of many men here, that while many women may be crying while seeing that video, that _at_the_same_time_, many women if not most would think these men "wusses." One gets the feeling that in the bedroom, those men would be having sex to procreate, not for the sheer pleasure of two people attracted to each other - sometimes you want to fuck her like a whore, and sometimes like you are madly in love with her. And she wants the same thing too. Why is that confused by the way we are outside the bedroom? What a terrible contradiction. No wonder we are so confused.

I have a theory. If that video is correct, think about the men that women would want. I am talking science here. What traits would they want in men? What traits has nature forced on men and women over the eons? How has that self-selected for a set of traits that causes such grief? Are you a master of your genes, or their servant? THINK. Remember in the movie "300", when boys are from a very young age raised to be warriors? What does that kill in a man? It is almost as if we purposely amputate something beautiful to make us better at war. Does King Lianidus exist in the real world, a sensitive man, and a warrior? Absolutely.

Keep an open mind. Being sensitive doesn't by a million miles make one a wuss. I wish I had the words to describe it, but I am going to have to think about this one carefully.

#21     Jun 8, 2011