The Full Moon . . .

Discussion in 'Trading' started by waggie945, Apr 5, 2004.

1. Will "pop" the TASR Bubble!

:D

2. Oooooooooooooooo!

Down almost 6 now.

:eek:

3. " a mere flesh wound "

4. Looks like you people back East will get to see the "Eye on America" segment highlighting stun-gun deaths and TASR.

Us out here on the West Coast . . . Who knows?
    It's time for the March Madness Finals!!!

5. But they have saying that for a long time. Every time one of these tasered guys drops dead, the stocks caves and recovers, although this is the first national report I have heard of covering the topic.

What one would have to examine is the profiles of those who have died getting stunned and the liklihood of these profiles dying in a similar confrontations with police not armed with the Taser. In addition, you would have to apply this test to those who got stunned and didn't die.

Without meaningful statistics, it's difficult to tell whether the stun gun makes policing more or less dangerous and/or effective.

They are selling like hotcakes though.

I'll stick with my Glock 9.

6. I must say that the CBS report appeared as if it could be a "non-event".

Of course the CEO would not admit that there have been any deaths linked to the use of a stun-gun. In fact, he went out of his way to say that these victims would have died "anyway". If the stock gaps lower, it will no doubt bounce on short covering.

7. I must say that the CBS report appeared as if it could be a "non-event".

Of course the CEO would not admit that there have been any deaths linked to the use of a stun-gun. In fact, he went out of his way to say that these victims would have died "anyway". Died from what???

If the stock gaps lower, it will no doubt bounce on short covering.

8. He is pretty insensitive, LOL. He might as well have said, "Fuck em, they'd a died anyway"