The Foreigners Do Not Have It Either

Discussion in 'Economics' started by libertad, Nov 23, 2009.

1. And have never had it....

Yes, I used a smidgeon of hyperbole, but with rollover of 1/30th existing debt each month(Average maturity has been reported to be 30 months) AND new borrowing of around $150 billion a month, no one has been able to show me how foreigners are funding $450 billion a month debt rollover and new issuance, with total trade surpluses of $800 billion a year.

Until someone does so, it is my assumption that the Fed is creating $USD with ephemeral electrons to buy the lion's share of $US debt issuance.

The game is up. Too many realize what is going on now.

We are at the point where people with $USD savings want physical assets because the IMF is right - there cannot be more bailouts AND THAT INCLUDES FDIC.

............................................................................

The above comment nails it....

So the audit will make clear that the majority of US needs
    are simply being accounted for by printing....

It is utterly incredible how interest rates can be 0%....

............................................................................

How long will other countries trade something for nothing ?

There are going to be higher interest payment demands....

In the the meanwhile.....BUBBLES bubble away....

How can the Crony Polys look at themselves in the mirror ????

It is as if the Fed lies as long as it takes.....

Question is....To do what ????

Take care of who ????

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogs...lysis+(Mish's+Global+Economic+Trend+Analysis)

2. One day Bernanke goes ... "we have a strong dollar policy"

Followed the next day and the day after by some other Fed jerk ,,,"we'll be buying all the garbage from the banks" & "we're gonna keep rates at zero" to screw all you savers & dollar holders out there!

These crooks in government ought to be arrested and made to rot in jail for fucking up the country!

First they don't SEE a bubble then they create several bubbles themselves all while collecting fat salaries & bonuses,

When is a fucking revolution coming 'cause I'm getting ready!

3. As soon as 100 Million Americans start tuning into Glenn Beck on Fox... that's what it will take for enough of us to "get it"...

4. The Biggest Ponzi Scheme the world has ever seen.

5. the1

the1

Precisely what is going on. The Fed is both the issuer and buyer of Government debt. Ringling Brothers would be proud to call this circus trick their own.

6. Eventually, foreign nations will start calling the US on it. Things will get interesting at that point. This news out of the IMF (that democracies might be threatened) is just the beginning.

There is no exit plan from Barnum Bernanke.

7. Yeah but Beck is a fuckin dolt and I can't imagine what his viewers are like.
    He's a neocon in sheep's clothes.

8. Where was glenn beck when Bush was flushing the country down the shitter?

yeah, I thought so.

The heroes of the Ameri-moron right are people like sarah palin, glenn beck and rush limbaugh.

good grief. Any "revolution" by this groups of utter imbeciles will be put down in 10 minutes.

9. maxpi

maxpi

The only way up and out.... likely something will "happen" to compromise it but nonetheless, only way I can see...

http://goooh.com/home.aspx

10. You couldn't be more wrong. You don't understand him at all.

Have you watched his show or is your "view" just a parroting of something you read on a bathroom stall?

#10     Nov 23, 2009