The force behind the markets.

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by malaspina, Feb 22, 2010.

Rate this thread

1. Excelent

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Regular

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Bad

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. It happens all time, day trading, swing trading, scalping, people looking at their screen during market hours, some do it at the close, some do it during night hours with every stock, futures contract, forex or whatever they can trade. Everybody is looking for the same thing; To make money. But many people lose money trading the markets. Why is it so difficult?. Well, I do not know the final answer, believe me, I do not know it, but the truth is only a few keep all the profits.

I wrote this article to share with the world the unique force behind the markets and that is A TREND. That is all. Look no further. Stop looking for the holy grail because there is none. Stop all the mambo jambo with the technical indicators, use as few as you can, I barely use one. Please keep your trading strategy as simple as possible, focus your attention in price action (trend spotting) and volume, done, end of the road. Look at this picture, 12 years ago when I started trading you could see me reading every book about trading, joined all the trading forums I could find, used all the technical indicators my screen could hold, spent hundreds of hours trying different and complicated trading strategies, the answer, I was just losing money until it dawn on me. After all this huge effort I made trying to understand the markets I can tell, it was worth it, I only had wished I had a mentor to spare me all the pain. The very simple truth is that the market is random with a trending component, you just need to find that trend and trade it using very simple rules of entry and exit with risk management depending on the amount of capital you have to trade. For god sake, it is that simple.

You just need to use the force of a trend in your favor to make money in the markets. Stop trying to catch top and bottoms, nobody can predict the future, just follow the trend and surf part of it. There will be always a new trend to play so stop trying to make a killing. Think in terms of cash flow and think of trading as a business; cask flow is for a business as blood for the human body.

Robert Kiyosaki says you only remember 10% or so of what you have read after one week of reading it. Well print out this article and keep it for you to remember the real force behind the markets.

Humberto Malaspina

Taken from Humberto Malaspina Swing and Day Trading Futures Newsletter.

2. To every (force) action, there is an equal and opposit (force) reaction. (Newton)

I guess you did not pay attention to physics in high school. What was your major? Liter-ature?

3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You're recommending to use only one technical indicator even though you consider it to be mambo jambo. :confused:

I'm going to rate this thread as bad because of all the contradictions.

Mark

4. ammo

ammo

well written and the points u make are great for one type of trading, then u put your website on there,which is spamming and you aked for a rating, why?