The First Shot?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jun 22, 2011.

1. My words were I would vote for Paul Over Obama if he got the nomination.My words were I could accept some of the things he would try to do .My words were I supported a balanced budget and no wars and that Clinton and Carter were more anti war and better with the budget then The Bush Duo and Reagan

Does that mean I support all Ron Paul views ? Does that mean I support the dismantling of government ? Does that mean I am 100 % far right or 100 % far left and all that other stuff you posted ? My words didn't say any of that

#31     Jun 23, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

It means that you are confused and you really dont know what you are talking about. No one in their right mind who wanted a "real democrat"(who was further left than Obama) and supported the public option would then turn around and support a guy who is in favour of the complete dismantling of the government.

I support Ron Paul, because i support limited or no government, but you wouldnt see me turn around and vote for that fat commie Michael Moore just because they both want to end the wars. You arent making any sense.

Any btw you still havent answered this, since you are so anti war, and pro-balanced budgets, why wouldnt you support the tea party? Especially given the fact that The Tea Party would be alot closer to centre then Ron Paul would. Also why wouldnt you be in full support of Mitt Romney, over Obama given the fact that he wants to balance the budget and also wouldnt be getting us into any new wars.

How can you possibly say you want a candidate further left than Obama, or else Ron Paul? That could be the most irrational thing i have ever heard.

#32     Jun 23, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#33     Jun 23, 2011
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Its very clear that AK forty seven has no core beliefs and is a Huff intellecutal.
    Just like most liberals, when they try to logical explain their beliefs they fail or get angry and start lashing out that you don't know what they are thinking.

#34     Jun 23, 2011
  5. Well let me weigh in here.
    1. I don't know what that is or why it should be addressed. Too lazy to google, so fill me in.

2. Yes, giving out condoms is a bandaid on a bigger problem, no fed funds.

3. EPA, FDA, IRS, all need to go. They have become monstrous self serving bureaucratic money sink holes, and they interfere with business.

4. SS and Medicaid. This will be an issue. Some safety nets are needed for the elderly and infirm.

5. President Obama is prima facie evidence that all glass ceilings have been broken. AA is now obsolete.

6. Open carry in all 50 states.

7. Carbon tax.....seriously???

#35     Jun 23, 2011
  6. The gun issue is especially sensitive for me because I live in one of two states in the union with not even concealed carry laws, and then they wonder why Chicago is completely out of control:mad:

#36     Jun 23, 2011
  7. My only hesitation about voting for Ron Paul is that he does not support planned parenthood.

#37     Jun 23, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Why do you want the federal government to fund planned parenthood? You do know they get private funding as well right?

#38     Jun 23, 2011
  9. Maybe you just dont understand my beliefs.There are are many people out there that support Paul 1st if he gets the nomination and Obama if he doesn't,Paul has said similar things himself.Paul has said in the second video that his supporters and Obama supporters overlap and I am not looking it up but he has said similar things before .Some of his hardcore fans like yourself and maxi dont seem to get it but it is indeed a fact and the man said so himself so if I'm confused Ron Paul is too

Pual has some very thick headed supporters who think that if you aren't with Paul 100 % and would vote for Obama over one of the other GOP clowns that Paul himself lashes out at at every debate they are confused..we are not

#39     Jun 23, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ron Paul panders a lot. I mean a lot! He says that because he is trying desperately to get the youth vote and some stray democrats. All sorts of people overlap. Democrats over lap with Fidel Castro. Hell democrats over lapped with Hitler on some issues. Supporting Ron Paul is not about an issue, it's about an ideology. That is why his followers are so dogmatic.

I know a lot of democrats that during the Bush years were all over Ron Paul because he was against the war in Iraq. Then once Obama went into the White House, they threw Paul under the bus. I've debated this with democrats for years. Not a one of them would ever actually vote for Paul. They just say they would.

I'll give you another example. Going into the 2008 elections, a lot of my right wing friends were all of a sudden HUGE Hillary Clinton supporters. They were saying they would support Hillary over Obama. Of course I never took them seriously. They were basically saying that because they hated Obama so much.

There is a big difference between what people say and what they do. You SAY you would vote for Paul, but you would never DO it.

#40     Jun 23, 2011