The first 100 days of an ObamaNation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Nov 4, 2008.

1. TGregg

TGregg

If I were Barry, there's a few things I would do in the first 100 days of my new administration to help during the next election cycle:

Raise the minimum wage as much as possible - Price controls create shortages, price supports create surplus and this is a support. Higher minimum wages mean more youngsters out of work. They'll need more government help for college. And it means more people on government handouts of all kinds, plus more crime which means more cops and more government aid. This locks people into democratic voting blocks.

Amnesty for illegals now and 3 years from now - a double whammy to bring in as many new votes for democrats as possible. Should be easy to do, since republicans have also shown their desire for amnesty.

Double the cap gains tax - that'll put a very large damper on markets, which means it's harder for people to retire, and more dependent on democrats when they do. Plus it brings in less tax revenue which drives up deficeits, which provides another drag on the economy. It's win-win-win!

Roll out massive new programs - take the largest spending program we have (defense at just under half a trillion) and say we need that much of some new entitlement program. If the these people can just wreak the economy enough such that 60 or 70% of people rely on government handouts, then the GOP, America and Capitialism is finished. Kaput. Voters will have become an enraged mob of parasites that cannot afford to be cut off from their host, and will grow and grow until the host dies.

Victory is acheived for the left.

2. Please stop trying to flog your discredited philosophy.

Reasonable minimum wages have a negligable effect on unemployment.

3. No he should give a tax cut to the wealthiest 1% destroying the budgets immediately and forgetting the word "deficit" has any meaning

Make sure the OIL lobby runs the energy policy in the USA

Jack up the military spending beyond sane levels

Invade an oil rich country that poses no threat to the US

Make sure he is missing in action when a natural disaster strikes a major US city.

Sounds familiar?